30

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 30. 030 Mind

    After receiving Wei Jianwei's gift, He Xiaoyun slandered, but couldn't help but count her fingers.

    So far, the other party has given her a book, a pair of shoes, and a silk scarf, but she has only given her an old book, which she bought with his money, which seems a bit unkind.

    But she couldn't think of what she could give away. Go to the store to buy something. The money belongs to him. Without her sincerity in it, her own pocket would be cleaner than her face if he didn't spend his money.

    She has been thinking about this problem for a day or two, but fortunately, the photos in the photo studio have not been sent, so she is not in a hurry to write back to Wei Jianwei.

    This morning, after finishing hogweed, she went back on the way, and saw a peach tree in the yard of a family. The low-growing peaches had been picked, and a few were left on the top with fluffy peaches in the middle. Fans, people are salivating.

    He Xiaoyun suddenly remembered that once she went up the mountain with Wei Jianwei and saw one or two wild peaches in the forest on the top of the mountain. At that time, the green peaches were only the size of a finger, but they should be mature now. I don't know how many are left.

    She decided to try her luck at the moment. After having dinner at noon, she said to Wang Chunhua: "Mom, I'll go up the mountain to pick some peaches, Xiaohang, please help me take a look."

    "It's so hot, you want to eat peaches, I'll go to someone else I’ll pick two for you, so don’t go up the mountain.”

    He Xiaoyun hesitated for a while, and said, “I want to pick more and dry some dried peaches and send it to Jianwei.”

    Wang Chunhua heard it was for her son, Xiao The couple had a heart-to-heart exchange, and she couldn't say anything, she just said: "Then you be careful, if you don't have it, come back quickly."

    "Okay." He Xiaoyun nodded, wearing a straw hat and carrying a basket and set off.

    In the summer afternoon, the sun was shining brightly in the sky. The excessively bright sunlight almost made the vegetation on the ground become a little dazzling. Not only was the wind blowing not refreshing, but it was also a little dull.

    He Xiaoyun looked up. Although there is no cloud at this time, there is likely to be thunderstorms in the afternoon, and she quickened her pace.

    Hurrying all the way, finally climbed to the top of the mountain. The shade of the forest became the best refuge. While she took off her straw hat and fanned her wind, she pushed aside the lush weeds, and found the two fluffy peaches with her memory.

    Not surprisingly, the peach tree has been patronized, and there are not many fruits left, and the appearance is not very good. Fortunately, what she will do is dried peaches, which will have to be peeled and sliced.

    She picked the lowest circle of peaches first, then climbed up to the tree to pick the taller one. The top one was gently tapped with a bamboo pole. After the two trees were picked, the harvest turned out to be pretty good. She packed half a basket. Estimated to be one or twenty catties.