11

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 11. 011 Teasing

    A few days before the Dragon Boat Festival, He Xiaoyun went up to the mountain and did not pick up many wild vegetables, but found an ownerless bayberry tree.

    Ye Yangmei is not big, only the size of a thumb finger. It hangs red on the branches and makes people drool.

    The shorter one was already taken off. She climbed to the tree and spotted the big and red one. She took it off and put it in her mouth for two breaths, then couldn’t wait to put it in her mouth. The next second, Her face was pulled into a ball.

    It's so sour.

    No wonder there are a lot of fruits hanging on the tree, but if they taste better, she won't be able to pick them up.

    But anyway, it was the only fruit that I had eaten these days, He Xiaoyun wrinkled her face and swallowed it wholeheartedly. The bayberry core did not come out. According to the old man, bayberry is a hot fruit, and only if it is eaten with the core will it not get angry.

    She didn't dare to try again after eating one, but looking at the red fruit on the tree, she was reluctant to give up, and finally picked up a pocket and took it home.

    Wang Chunhua was packing rice dumplings. Although there were still a few days before the Dragon Boat Festival, the commune high school was not closed that day. She was afraid that her younger son would not be able to eat the rice dumplings. She packed them in advance and waited for Wei Jianhua to return in the afternoon to bring him some to the school.

    When He Xiaoyun stepped into the courtyard with Yangmei in her arms, Wei Yuanhang pouted and played in the mud by the small vegetable garden. Wei Jianwei chopped firewood in the courtyard and cooked rice dumplings for a while.

    She turned her eyes, smiled and walked towards Wei Jianwei, picked out a red bayberry from her pocket and handed it to him, "

    Here ." Wei Jianwei stopped her work, looked at the bayberry in front of her, and then glanced at her with an open eyebrow . Not moved.

    Wei Yuanhang, who was next to him, saw this scene and rushed over, curiously asked: "What is it? Mom, I want to eat too!"

    He pulled He Xiaoyun's sleeves and stood on tiptoes to look.

    Fearing that the little fat man would miss the stuffing, He Xiaoyun didn't care about anything else, and hurriedly stuffed Yangmei into Wei Jianwei's mouth. She thought that the other party would not let her succeed, but he did not expect that he would really open his mouth to take it.

    She was surprised, but soon she was immersed in the anticipation of seeing him ugly, waiting for him to grin with sour teeth, and see how he still spoiled him with an upright face all day long!

    But she watched him chew a few bites and swallow Yangmei, her expression didn't change at all.

    "Huh?" He Xiaoyun frowned in confusion, looked at him, and looked at the Yangmei in his pocket, what's the matter? Isn't his one sour? Could it be her own bad luck that she ate sour?