5

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 5. Why 005

    The three of them left after lunch, Li Yuegui filled them with a basket of potatoes and brought them back.

    Along the way, He Xiaoyun didn't say much. Wei Yuanhang probably felt her emotions. He didn't play lazy and acted like she did when he came. After most of the walk, he was a little bit impatient. He held his mother in one hand and his father in the other. In the middle, I couldn't help curling up two short legs, wanting them to fly.

    He Xiaoyun looked down at his blushing face, but she still got what he wanted. She took a deep breath and spit it out slowly, spitting out those boring memories together, and then looked at Wei Jianwei, "Are you ready? The plane is about to take off."

    Wei Jianwei held Wei Yuanhang's upper arm and nodded. .

    "Fly!" He Xiaoyun cheered softly, holding the child's arm and rushing forward.

    Wei Yuanhang was picked up by the two of them. He was suspended in the air and exclaimed with excitement: "The big handy machine is coming! The big handy machine is coming!" Flying

    all the way home, many people who saw him laughed.

    He didn't feel anything when walking on the road. After stopping, He Xiaoyun felt that her hands were so sore that the little fat man's weight was really a bit overweight.

    Only the sister-in-law Feng Qiuyue was in the house, sitting at the door of the main room and putting on a sweater. Seeing them come back, she asked: "I

    'm back so early? Have you eaten?" "I have eaten, sister-in-law, isn't mom at home?" He Xiaoyun asked.

    "Mom went to the commune early today to see if there is any fat for sale, and buy a few kilograms back."

    He Xiaoyun nodded, she remembered that she had heard Wang Chunhua mentioned this matter two days ago, and she was about to plant seedlings. The work is heavy and consumes a lot of physical energy. She is going to refine some meat oil and oil residue to add oil and water to the family. Otherwise, it will be too difficult to work in a day.

    Just after a ball of yarn was knitting, Feng Qiuyue took out a new ball of yarn from the basket. He Xiaoyun saw it and went to help her wind the yarn.

    She moved naturally, but Feng Qiuyue was a little surprised. Although the two are concubines, they have lived under one roof for three or four years, but they have not been very close. Because she had been married for several years and had no children before, Feng Qiuyue knew that her younger siblings looked down upon her a little. She also knew how powerful each other was, and tried not to provoke her. She was always careful when talking to her. Today she took the initiative to help.

    As soon as Wei Yuanhang arrived home, he ran back to the room to see his eggs and held them outside to bask in the sun.

    He Xiaoyun teased him while winding the thread: "Just leave the box there to dry, you come in quickly. He was originally a little fat man, and he can be called cute if he is white. What can I do if it is dark and fat."

    "I'm not fat ." Wei Yuanhang pursed his lips and rushed to his father to agree, "Dad, are you right? I am not fat at all."

    Wei Jianwei was carrying a bucket and was about to go out to fetch water. Hearing his son's words, he looked at him again. He didn’t say the word “not fat” in the end, nor did it hurt his self-confidence. He just said: “When you grow up, you’ll be thin.”