19

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 19. 019

    It rained the night before, and when I got up in the morning, the ground was still a little wet.

    Wei Jianguo went up the mountain before dawn and broke half a sack of green bamboo shoots. After breakfast, He Xiaoyun and Feng Qiuyue peeled the bamboo shoots in the yard.

    Only the two of them were at home in the morning, and the three men were called by the team to repair the canal. Wang Chunhua took Wei Yuanhang to the commune to have a drink and be a guest. Without that little talk, the house was quite deserted.

    "Xiao Hang always sticks to you, and suddenly not by my side,

    I'm really a bit uncomfortable ." He Xiaoyun said, "I feel pure without him chatting."

    "I see you, that is, my mouth is hard, I haven't seen it for a while. I have to read it again." Feng Qiuyue laughed at her.

    "Sister-in-law, don't laugh at me in a hurry, you will be a mother in the future, and I will laugh at you." He Xiaoyun countered.

    Feng Qiuyue said happily, "Then I can wait." The

    two talked and laughed , and soon finished the work. The stripped bamboo shoots were cut into strips, and they were boiled in a pot, leaving a bowl of pickles for lunch. In the end, most of the rest was spread out on the stone wall.

    "Xiaoyun."

    He Xiaoyun was standing by the half-person-high stone wall, and suddenly heard someone calling her. When she looked up, it was her eldest sister He Xiaofen and her little niece.

    "Sister? Why are you here? Come in quickly." She hurriedly walked around the door and welcomed them both in.

    He Xiaofen walked in with her daughter and took a look at the main room. "Your mother-in-law is not home?"

    He Xiaoyun reached out and took her niece over, and said, "Someone got married today, and she took Hanghang to have a drink." The little dumpling inside, "Huihui, I am aunt, do you remember me?"

    The little girl is only a few months old. She looked at her with her eyes open and her mother again. She didn't cry or make trouble, she was very cute.

    She teased for a while, then remembered, and said, "Sister, go to the house with me."

    Feng Qiuyue heard the voice and walked out of her room, "Xiaoyun, did your eldest sister have breakfast?"

    He Xiaofen is busy He said, "I have eaten it, and I will go out after eating. Don't be busy."

    He Xiaoyun also said: "Sister-in-law, rest. My eldest sister is not an outsider, so don't be so polite."

    Feng Qiuyue smiled: "Well, you Sisters talk well and I won’t bother.”

    He Xiaoyun took her sister back to the room and let her little niece sit on the bed of Qiqi and play with them. The two of them sat beside the bed.

    "Your house is really clean," He Xiaofen surveyed the house. "It's not like my house, which is like a pigsty."

    "Who does anyone say that your room is a pigsty? What are you doing? "He Xiaoyun laughed.