14

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 14. 014 Feed him

    The rice in the field is not even finished after planting the seedlings. The growth of the seedlings requires a lot of water, and they often need to be flooded, and sometimes they have to be kept overnight. The team assigned the task of looking at the fields and water to each family. After dinner that day, the head of the family Wei Zhenxing and the eldest son Wei Jianguo went to Tiantou.

    Now the sky is getting longer. After dinner and home, the sky is still very bright. Many people take the shade in the courtyard and chat, and sometimes visit neighbors’ houses.

    Yesterday, Wang Chunhua wanted to move out the bamboo bed at home. She lay on it for a nap at noon in the summer, or sat on it to enjoy the cool in the evening. It was very cool. But after a fall and winter, one leg of the bamboo bed was eaten by insects. Yes, even if there are three good legs left, it is not good.

    Wei Jianwei went to chop a moso bamboo today, preparing to replace the bamboo bed with a new leg.

    He worked there, He Xiaoyun was chatting with Wang Chunhua and Feng Qiuyue, and Wei Yuanhang rushed to the yard.

    "Xiaoyun, I heard that your uncle's family wants a daughter-in-law?" Feng Qiuyue asked her suddenly.

    He Xiaoyun remembered that her mother had mentioned it the last time she went home, but she almost forgot about it. She couldn't help but curiously said: "Sister-in-law knows?"

    Wang Chunhua asked: "Is it the girl in the commune over Qiuyue?"

    Feng Qiuyue He smiled and said: "Mom will be right as soon as I guess. It's near my home. I have the same surname. If you count it seriously, it's a relative. Her family knows my relationship with Xiaoyun, so I asked my mother about your uncle's situation. "

    These days, blind dates are very cautious. Not only must the man inquire about the woman, but the woman must also inquire clearly about the man’s family background, character, and relatives. After all, girls value fame. It didn't happen again, and it wouldn't sound good when it spread out.

    He Xiaoyun nodded, knowing that Feng Qiuyue wanted to inquire from her, so she thought about it, and said, "It's not good to be obedient to my sister-in-law. The situation of my uncle's family is not very good, but he is not poor, just my cousin. A child. My uncle has nothing to say. The family affairs are usually controlled by my aunt. My aunt is better. She has a knife-mouthed tofu heart and is very protective of her own shortcomings. Once before, my dad and my mom quarreled, and my mom was so angry that he returned to her natal house. She was in her early days and scolded my dad face to face. Later, when she saw her, she hid. She had said long ago that she would have a daughter-in-law in the future, if her son quarreled with her daughter-in-law, she would be the first to beat her son!"

    Feng Qiuyuehe When Wang Chunhua heard this, she couldn't help laughing.

    "However," He Xiaoyun said again, "I didn't spend much time with my cousin when I was young. I didn't talk much when I grew up. I didn't know much about his character, so I knew he didn't talk much."

    Wang Chunhua said in a convenient way: "It's okay to talk less. , Just be diligent. If the boy talks a lot, it would be...just like Jianhua, it makes me headache when I get home."