36

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 36. 036 Slimy

    The journey was tiring, and I slept well this night. When I woke up, it was already bright and the light came in through the small window near the corridor.

    He Xiaoyun sat up holding the quilt, and after a few seconds of daze, her consciousness gradually returned and she remembered where she was now.

    She looked at the bed next to her, Wei Yuanhang was still asleep, and Wei Jianwei had already gotten up and was not in the room. It seemed that she was indeed asleep, and the movement of the other party did not wake her up.

    While staying, the door creaked, Wei Jianwei walked in. He had finished dressing, holding hot water in one hand and two lunch boxes in the other.

    He Xiaoyun was completely awake and quickly got up to clean herself, "Is it too late?"

    "It's not too late," Wei Jianwei said.

    In fact, after getting up in the morning, he had already gone to the camp to see how the new recruits were performing exercises, then he abducted to the army canteen and returned with breakfast.

    He Xiaoyun dug Wei Yuanhang out of the bed, dressed and washed for him, while Wei Jianwei laid out the breakfast he had brought back.

    The child was still a little dazed, without opening his eyes, and said to his mother: "Mom, I dreamed that we were going to find Dad..."

    He Xiaoyun was amused, "We have found Dad, are you still up? Wake up?" After

    washing his face, Wei Yuanhang woke up completely, hopping back and forth in this new "home", looking here and there.

    For breakfast, I have white porridge and corn buns with a little pickles.

    He Xiaoyun learned about it last night. The house assigned by the army, the bath room and the toilet are shared. At both ends of the corridor, people can be opened in the house, but it is not like burning wood like in the countryside. It uses a coal stove. There is a utility in the kitchen. Wei Jianwei was well prepared, but there were no ingredients to cook.

    He Xiaoyun calculated that they had to eat the food delivered enthusiastically last night, and the army canteen this morning, and they would have to cook it themselves at noon.

    "Is there a market nearby?" she asked Wei Jianwei.

    "Yes," Wei Jianwei nodded, stood up and took out a few things from the drawer and gave her a few things, including food books, various tickets and money. "My sister-in-law will accompany you later. I have something to do in the camp in the morning."

    "You are busy with you. , Business matters, don’t care about me.” He Xiaoyun turned the Liangben curiously, and then remembered and asked: “Is the sister-in-law you mentioned last night?”

    “Yes, her surname is Xu.”

    He Xiaoyun said hurriedly, “Oh. , Then I have to hurry up, I can’t let people wait too long.” As

    soon as the voice fell, someone knocked on the door outside, “

    Sister , are you up?” Wei Jianwei went to open the door, and He Xiaoyun also stood up.