33

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 33. 033 Happy Event

    He Xiaoyun went to the mountain again to pick hawthorn and dried the hawthorn for Wei Jianwei. However, before it was dried, something happened at home and Feng Qiuyue gave birth early.

    The night before, there was a light rain and the ground was wet. She didn't pay attention and slipped in the yard. Although she didn't fall, she was frightened. Soon her stomach hurts.

    Fortunately, she has always been in good health, counting the time, and the month is almost full. After the stable wife came, she gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

    The house was in chaos, and I was surprised and happy. Only Wang Chunhua was calm. She directed Wei Jianguo to inform the Yue family to let Wei Zhenxing watch Wei Yuanhang. Don’t let him run around. She and her second daughter-in-law took care of the eldest daughter-in-law and the little granddaughter.

    When Feng Qiuyue's family arrived, they were all packed inside and out. The baby girl was sleeping next to her mother wrapped in a swaddle. Feng Qiuyue also changed clean clothes and leaned on the bed to rest.

    Mother Feng carried big bags, including dried longans, eggs, brown sugar, etc. for her daughter's confinement, and clothes and diapers for her granddaughter. I wanted to bring them back in two days, but she didn't know there would be an accident.

    When she came, her eyes were red, and she wiped her tears when she saw her daughter was really fine. Mothers understand the pain of childbirth best, and are the most frightened of their own children.

    Feng Qiuyue looked a little pale, but she was still in good spirits, "Mom, sister-in-law, sit down."

    Her mother wiped her tears and did not speak. Her sister-in-law patted her chest and said, "Qiuyue, you scared us. Jianguo came home. As soon as I said, my mother even broke the bowl."

    Feng Qiuyue smiled: "It seems that next time, I have to pay my mother a new bowl."

    "You girl, you still want to talk and laugh." Feng mother finally came over. , "Why don't you say you don't know to be careful? I have been here for the first nine months, and I haven't been stretched in the last few days. If something happens, it will be too late to cry."

    Her sister-in-law said hurriedly, "Don't talk about it, isn't Qiuyue doing well now? Mom, look at our little nun, how good she sleeps."

    Mother Feng looked at her little granddaughter, and still said something to her daughter. After that, she began to explain what she should pay attention to during her confinement, and how to take care of her newborn child.

    She wanted to stay and take care of her daughter, but when she came out, she walked in a hurry. The family didn't make arrangements, and she saw that her mother-in-law was really thoughtful, so she was relieved and hurried home before dark, and planned to come back the next day.

    After supper was ready, He Xiaoyun first served Feng Qiuyue with a portion. The pregnant woman could not go out and have a hair dryer, and had to eat in the room during confinement.

    "Xiaoyun, I will trouble you during this time." Feng Qiuyue said.

    The little baby was asleep, and He Xiaoyun was watching her closely. He heard her and smiled and said: "Sister-in-law said anything else, I will be angry."