18

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 18. 018 Reconciliation

    He Xiaoyun took out the shoes and gestured at her feet. It was indeed her size. I don't know how Wei Jianwei knew it.

    And he, a big man, ran to buy women's leather shoes, the scene must be very eye-catching.

    In terms of current aesthetics, these shoes are very fashionable, with glossy leather finish and a little high heel. She only saw one or two people wearing them when she went back to the county town. She had never seen them in the countryside. The price was high. One point, two, there is nothing to wear out.

    If she wears these shoes to go for a walk or stop by, it will not take a day for the whole brigade to talk about it.

    He just gave a pair of black cloth shoes, which are more practical than leather shoes.

    Thinking of that, she still put the shoes in the cupboard very carefully, and put the book on the bedside.

    Wang Chunhua was making jelly in the kitchen. When He Xiaoyun came in, the black jelly was already formed, cut open in a large bowl, trembling like jelly.

    "Mom, why did you think of making jelly?"

    "Didn't your Aunt Zhang make it a few days ago? Xiao Hang ate it at her house and kept reading it after she came back. She said that there were dried jelly grass, so I asked for it.

    He Xiaoyun smiled and said, “ Hanghang’s gluttonous ghost, he can read as long as he eats. Don’t be coaxed by him.”

    Wang Chunhua said for her grandson, “Which kids don’t like to eat. , Let's Xiaohang be obedient."

    She put the jelly in the water, and waited for it to become cold, then mixed with sugar, and had a bowl on a hot day. Nothing was more refreshing.

    He Xiaoyun shook her head helplessly when she heard that she was full of love for her grandson. Jelly is not a rare thing, but sugar is valuable. You have to buy sugar with a ticket. Others may not be willing to buy it once a year.

    "Jianwei is back, in the bamboo forest behind." Wang Chunhua said.

    He Xiaoyun nodded her head. She didn't intend to move, but think about the gifts that the other party ran all the way to the county seat and brought her back. He also felt that he couldn't be too stingy. He expressed sincerity, so she would be generous and forgive him.

    Thinking about this, she wandered out the back door.

    There is a bamboo forest in the backyard. Wei Jianwei cut a bamboo to make bamboo bed legs two days ago. The bamboo branches are still in the forest. Now he uses them to make brooms.

    He Xiaoyun walked over and said: "You are back."

    This is the first time she took the initiative to speak after the unilateral Cold War yesterday.

    Wei Jianwei looked up at her, nodded, and continued his hand movements a few times, probably because she felt that she was finally willing to talk to him and could not appear too cold, so he added: "Wake up?"