32

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 32. 032 Mid-Autumn Festival

    Letters went back and forth between Qingshuihe and the troops, and in a blink of an eye, July passed and August entered.

    The rice in the field has been filled with rice, and the ears of rice are getting fuller day by day. The rice is slowly bent down. Many wild fruits in the mountains are beginning to mature. The persimmon tree in the backyard of the house is also covered with small green persimmons. You can eat it before or after the frost.

    On August 15th, Wang Chunhua went to the supply and marketing agency to buy two catties of mooncakes, five-core mooncakes, this kind of mooncakes that were dismissed in later generations. Now children are looking forward to it, and they can only eat it once during the Mid-Autumn Festival.

    A few days before the holiday, Li Yuegui gave a talk to her two daughters. Their uncles and aunts are going to make an order for the future daughter-in-law. This kind of thing is usually not visited by the elders, and it is the matchmaker and the man who have the younger generation. My maiden’s family is not prosperous, and my sister-in-law has few relatives, so Li Yuegui wants her daughter to go with her.

    When that day came, He Xiaoyun got up early in the morning, finished cleaning herself, and told Wei Yuanhang that she could not make a temper at home, and then went to the commune to make peace with her sister, and the two sisters continued to rush to her uncle's house.

    It's rare that you don't need to bring children. He Xiaofen is relaxed, and even the steps are brisk. She asked He Xiaoyun: "Xiao Hang is handed over to your mother-in-law?"

    "Well, Jianhua is at home, he will also take the children to play." He Xiaoyun said.

    "Family members are good." He Xiaofen is not without envy, "Unlike my mother-in-law, let her help take care of the child, it is uncomfortable here and there hurts, you say she doesn't look at it, I can be a little tired. Gu can come, but she still urges me to give birth to a boy all day long, why do you give birth, no one cares about it, can he grow up by himself?"

    Her husband has only one sister, no brothers, and the mother-in-law spends all day. Staring at her belly, I wish my daughter-in-law would give birth to a grandson right away.

    He Xiaoyun frowned slightly. Her sister's two children are both young. If the family members are unwilling to help, even if the next child can give birth to a boy, they can't take care of her.

    "What did the brother-in-law say?"

    "He?" He Xiaofen snorted, "He couldn't figure it out. He was on his mother's side at the beginning, saying that he just wanted a son. Then I had a showdown with him. My son is fine. I will bring my two daughters back to my natal family. He will find another woman to give birth to, and any number of them will be fine! He will be

    bluffed , as good as a quail." He Xiaoyun wanted to laugh, "Brother-in-law still values ​​you. , I think he really loves Xiaohua and the others, next time there will be something like this, you ask your brother-in-law to tell your mother-in-law, don’t quarrel with her yourself.”

    He Xiaofen yelled and said strangely: “ I didn't expect you to understand it well. It seems that you are married and have grown more than before."