20

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 20. 020 Holding Hands

    In the afternoon, Wang Chunhua and Wei Yuanhang came back. The child's cheeks were red and ran into the door. The mother shouted that no one was seen in the hall, so they went to the room to look for them.

    He Xiaoyun heard the sound, put down her book and stood up, and as soon as she walked to the door, she picked it up.

    The child fell into her arms and acted like a baby. "Mom, I miss you so much."

    He Xiaoyun wiped his sweat, "Is the banquet delicious today?"

    "It's delicious," the child nodded vigorously, "I give Mom brought something to eat!" He said and ran out again.

    "Hey... the sweat hasn't been wiped off yet." Seeing that he disappeared in the blink of an eye, He Xiaoyun reluctantly put down her hand and followed.

    Today they are going to a wedding banquet. When the guests leave, the host will return a gift with peanuts, melon seeds and some fruits.

    What Wei Yuanhang said about eating was a small snack he brought back from the banquet. It was the size of a child's palm and made with milk. It has a milky scent, which is usually hard to eat.

    "Mom, you're back." He Xiaoyun stepped into the hall.

    Wang Chunhua was holding a plate with peanuts, and when she saw her coming, she said, "This kid has read all the way and said he wants to bring delicious food to his mother. Here, this is it."

    "Really delicious!" Wei Yuanhang took a small snack from her grandmother and handed it to He Xiaoyun like a treasure.

    She smiled and touched his head, took the snack, took a small bite, and nodded in praise, "It's really delicious." The

    child looked at him with eyes.

    He Xiaoyun returned the snack to him, but he put his hand behind him again, shook his head, and said, "Hanghang has eaten it. Give this to my mother."

    He said that, but he was obviously very greedy and couldn't help but slip his eyes on her hand.

    He Xiaoyun said happily, "Thank you, but my mother was too full for lunch and can't eat it now. If you leave it to the evening, the snacks will be spoiled, so you can help your mother eat it."

    Wei Yuanhang didn't doubt that he had him, so he picked it up. When he came over, he said: "Then mother should not eat too much. If you eat too much, you won't be able to eat delicious food."

    "I know." He Xiaoyun smiled.

    The child told her what she had eaten today and what she had played with. He Xiaoyun dealt with him while talking to Wang Chunhua.

    "Your dad and their meals were delivered to Tiantou at noon?" Wang Chunhua asked.

    "Well, Jianwei explained that it would be better to fix it one day later. Mom, today my sister came to see me." She repeated what He Xiaofen said in the morning.

    After listening, Wang Chunhua nodded and said: "It should be like this. The 50th birthday is a big event, and it will happen once in a lifetime. The day after tomorrow, you go back with Jianwei Xiaohang and take one of the chickens at home."