24

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 24. 024

    Li Yuegui’s birthday was lively, and neighbors came to visit curiously, knowing that it was the sisters He Xiaoyun who started and gave their mothers a birthday. Li Yuegui gave birth to two good daughters, which made her face more radiant.

    It was not until the afternoon that the two young couples took their children home.

    The next morning, when Wei Yuanhang woke up, he asked his mother: "Mom, when will we go to Auntie's house?"

    "What?" He Xiaoyun dressed him, "Didn't

    I just meet my aunt yesterday?" "I and Xiaohua My younger sister has made an appointment to lend her my building blocks to play with."

    Xiaohua is He Xiaofen's eldest daughter.

    He Xiaoyun smiled: "Yeah, aren't you stingy this time? After a while, I will go to my aunt's house next time, and I'll take you with you." The

    child said with a serious face, "Then mother has to count."

    "I know. "After

    breakfast, the family members were busy. He Xiaoyun sat at the door picking soybeans, watching Wei Yuanhang, not letting him go out. Now the sun is getting more and more toxic. If you are not careful, the delicate skin of the child will be sunburned. .

    "Excuse me, is this Wei Jianwei's house?" An

    unfamiliar voice suddenly came from outside the courtyard. She looked up and found that it was a man in military uniform, about 30 years old.

    "Yes, are you?" She stood up.

    The other party smiled heartily: "I am his comrade-in-arms, my name is Lin Yuefei, Shuangmulin, Yue Fei's Yue, Yue Fei's Fei."

    He Xiaoyun was a little wary at first, but she couldn't help laughing when she heard his introduction. She asked Wei Yuanhang to shout at the back door and called Wei Jianwei back. He was in the bamboo forest and invited Lin Yuefei into the hall and poured him a bowl of tea.

    "Are you Old Wei's younger sister?" Lin Yuefei asked tentatively.

    He Xiaoyun hesitated for a moment and didn't know how to answer. Whether it was "I am his wife", "I am his lover" or "I am his wife", she was so awkward that she couldn't say it.

    "Mom, Dad is back!" It happened that Wei Yuanhang found someone and ran in from the back door. Wei Jianwei followed him.

    Hearing his name, Lin Yuefei's eyes widened in surprise, and his gaze fell on He Xiaoyun again.

    He knew that Old Wei was married, but when he was in the army, he never heard him mention the other half, and even occasionally someone made jokes and never answered any questions. They secretly guessed that he was married to either a dominatrix or a mother. tiger.

    Who would have thought that his daughter-in-law is not only young and beautiful, but also looks very good. What kind of blessing is Wei Wei? No wonder you have to hide it!