17

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 17. 017

    Even though the idea of ​​dating is weird, He Xiaoyun was pushed out of the house after dinner that day.

    The sun has just set, and half of the sky is full of crimson clouds. In the current weather, although it is hot during the day, it is cool in the morning and evening. The evening breeze blows through the paddy field, and the seedlings in the field slurp.

    Wei Yuanhang jumped ahead. He couldn't bear it at home just now, and he kept urging. He Xiaoyun had to take him with Wei Jianwei first. Feng Qiuyue was left behind before finishing packing.

    Wei Jianwei is carrying a long bench in his hand. A single stool can fit a family of three. Those who go to the movies have to bring their own chairs.

    "Mom, Dad, hurry up!" The child ran for a while, and then saw that Mom and Dad were still slow, and could not help but urge.

    He Xiaoyun walked two steps tightly and said, "Don't run around, I'll be sweating again, come over and I will lead you."

    Wei Yuanhang screamed, and ran over to hold her, without taking a few steps, the other hand took Wei Jianwei again. , Said: "Mom, want to Feifei!"

    "No Feifei." He Xiaoyun refused without even thinking about it. She had just taken a shower, but she didn't want to sweat her back.

    The kid didn’t get discouraged. He let go of her hand, turned to hug Wei Jianwei’s legs, and said, “Daddy hug.”

    He was very shrewd, knowing that his mother said no, he didn’t do it. Just go to grind his father.

    Wei Jianwei was about to stretch out a hand-held stool to hug him with the other hand, but He Xiaoyun said, "I didn't hug him either."

    Wei Jianwei stopped moving and looked up at her.

    He Xiaoyun looked back and asked, "He says he wants to hug now, so you can hug it. It's a habit. Next time you are not here, who will hug?"

    With regard to educating children, Wei Jianwei naturally lost his right to speak because he was not at home all the time. He Xiaoyun had to obey him obediently.

    At first glance, his father was unreliable, and Wei Yuanhang's mouth was pouted.

    He Xiaoyun held him again, pointed at the other children on the road, and slowed down her tone of voice: "Look, everyone else walks by themselves, isn't it that Hanghang is lazier than them?" The

    child didn't listen to this kind of aggressive approach, and said immediately. "I'm not a little slacker!"

    "Yes, Hanghang will go by himself, not a slacker, right?"

    Wei Yuanhang nodded vigorously, holding his chest up, and walking arrogantly.

    When we arrived at the threshing floor, the big screen of the movie had been set up, and there were four or five rows of people close to the screen. They came not too soon, and they sat in the middle.

    There are more and more people, almost half of the brigade is here, and there are also people from other teams. He Xiaoyun took a look and found that most of the people from other teams were young people, and they seemed to come on a blind date. Several young girls gathered together, pointed at the boys on the other end, whispering something, from time to time. Let out a few sweet laughs.