22

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 22. 022 See him

    In the morning, He Xiaoyun woke up, Wei Jianwei was no longer in the house as usual.

    She got up and washed, changed her clothes, and woke up the child.

    Wei Yuanhang rubbed his eyes in a daze, "Mom, are you going to grandma's house today?"

    "Yeah, get up quickly, I'll change you new clothes." The

    child slapped a few times on the Qiqi bed.

    Gu Lu got up, " Where's Dad?" He Xiaoyun took off his sleeping clothes, and put the new clothes on his head. "Dad got up a long time ago, so you can get up the latest."

    Wei Yuanhang heard it, but there was He explained, "I am a child, and when I become an adult, I will get up early."

    "Who told you?" He Xiaoyun was funny.

    The child shook his head and said, "I'm sending a few thoughts."

    "Then you think so much." The

    child couldn't understand the ridicule, and thought she was complimenting him, and was quite happy.

    As he was talking, Wei Jianwei came in from the outside, and he didn't know what he was doing, sweating hot all over.

    "Wow, my father sweats a lot." Wei Yuanhang said in surprise.

    He Xiaoyun glanced back and joked: "Did you go down the river to fish?"

    "Running twice." Wei Jianwei said.

    She was stunned secretly, but she was really energetic. Yesterday, she repaired the canal for one day. It's rare that she doesn't have to work today because she is self-consuming.

    Taking off his shirt, Wei Jianwei went to the trunk and turned clean clothes.

    He Xiaoyun tidied up the child, turned around, unpreparedly saw his naked upper body, and opened his eyes uncomfortably.

    To be honest, she hasn't seen her before. Those celebrities and models are mostly showing muscles, but such real people face to face, and the distance is so close. It was the first time by the river last time.

    He found the clothes and didn't go out. He still walked around the house, not knowing what to look for.

    People were swaying in front of her, He Xiaoyun just didn't want to look, she had to take a few glances, she whispered in secret that the other party was not leaving, and suddenly thought, did he deliberately tease her again?

    As he has done in the past, this possibility is really not small.

    The more she hid, the more energy he got. In this case, she couldn't make him wish.

    So He Xiaoyun stared straight at him.

    I also deliberately savored in my heart, like buying pork, this piece of meat is good, that piece of meat is good, to hide the emptiness in myself.