Chapter 2: New Challenge

English Class. Bisca-sensei wants us to write an essay about our most favorite book that we have read. Remember the other day when I borrowed a book from the library, which is the book I'm writing an essay about. I love that book even though it's just a fantasy.

The story is about the girl who is obsessed with fairies. She keeps on hoping to find a real one, she research about them but it didn't prove that fairies are real. She even thinks that fairies have tails. She keeps on searching for an answer until she gives up looking for it. One day she met some travelers at her town. They said that they have discovered something amazing. The fairies saved their lives. At first the girl didn't believe them but once they showed a picture to the girl, she cried. She can't believe that fairies are real and they do have tails.

I wish that my life can get more interesting. I keep on living my life like this. The truth is I'm sick of this life I got. It seems like everything is so easy to me and normal except for my personality. This is my challenge to myself, to change, but I can't do it. So it's just the same to me every day. I want new challenge..........*shivers

No!No!No!No!No!Not her! I don't think I can handle her.

But a challenge is what you want right? Then give it a try.

Yes but, she's different.

That's the thing you're looking for a new challenge in your life. Maybe just so you know, that girl might help you to change that weak personality of yours.

Yeah you're right; maybe I will give it a try.

I just have this weird conversation to myself again. I do this all the time because I don't have anyone to have a real conversation. So I talk to myself. I finished my essay and just play with my pen as I looked at the window outside.

Is it really okay for me to accept this challenge or not?

---

Classes for morning are over. I am still fixing my things and bring out my bento that I made myself. I'm going to eat alone again today. Gray said that Juvia make him bento and they are going to eat together. Those two aren't running out of doing lovey dovey things. I can't stand them when they are like that so I prefer to be alone. The bento I make is dragon style this time, because I like dragons.

"Wow! That's a nice bento you have there! Did your mom do it for you?"

"No I made this myself!--eh?!" I was surprised and almost throw my chopsticks

"Yo! Senpai!" This girl again and why didn't I notice her seating across me?

"H-Heartfilia-san?! What are you doing here? This is my classroom and you are not allowed here." I said to her softly even though I want to yell but I can't do it.

"L-U-C-Y! Call me Lucy! I'm not giving up on you senpai!" She said and I think the whole class heard it. Damn this girl, why does she have to come here?

"Eh?!" I heard someone from my classmate said. Now they are talking about me. Ahhhhhh!. I don't like this.

"Hey, do you know who that girl with Natsu is?"

"No, but I think she's a 2nd year and a transfer student."

"Really? She's amazing Natsu is actually talking to her."

"She's cute isn't she?"

"Yeah but why is she talking to that nerd?"

"Beats me!"

They are starting to gossip something about me now. This people, they misunderstand everything. I take my bento and grab this girl's wrist and get out of the classroom really quick. I can't handle the situation anymore.