Chapter 54: Cornered

Lunch break~

"Ashley! Ashley wake up! Nee-chan!" Geez she's still sleeping. Its lunch already and we are here trying to wake her up but she is sleeping like a rock.

"Shout something that she won't resist. I always try it on Wendy and it always works. Give it a try." Levy-chan said

"Do you have any ideas Lucy-san?" Juvia asked

"Ummm.. Ah! I know!" I said and take a deep breath then lean on her ear and shout..."LOKE-SENPAI IS HERE!!!!" I yelled and my classmates looked at me and it seems to be working.

"Wow Ashley-san is waking up." Wendy said

"Loke-senpai?" Juvia said

"Okay you're up let's grab some lunch." I said taking her arm and we drag her out the classroom. We don't have our bento today because we forgot to take it because I was so excited to see Senpai that's why I left it at home.

On the hall way we spotted the third years. And the one that caught my attention is Natsu-senpai. He is wearing his glasses again.

"Senpai!" I called and he just waved at me. We approach them having Ashley on my shoulders.

"Why is Ashley hanging on you?" Erza asked and approach us

"Oi Ashley wake up! " Erza said and slap Ashley's face

"Haaahhh?!" Nee-san woke up and glares at Erza "You dare to slap...me...Oh Erza!!!" She said waking up. She glared at her first but when she saw Erza she suddenly change into a cheerful one.

"Now you're awake. Let's go I'm going to tell you something amazing." Erza said and they put their arms on each other's shoulders

"Since when did those two get along like that?" Gray asked

"Who knows but its fine that they are getting along right? Levy said

"By the way, Natsu-san why are you wearing your glasses again?" Juvia asked. I was just about to ask it.

"Ah this hahaha do you like it?" Natsu-senpai said posing with his fingers on his chin

"Ehh~ AH! Gray-sama!!! Juvia brought bento! Let's eat together!" Juvia said and cling on Gray and they both went downstairs. I guess Juvia was turned off by senpai.

"Shall we go now? I'm starving to death!" Lisanna complained

"Come on." I said and we all went downstairs.

While walking at the hall way I saw that Cana-neesan elbowed lightly Natsu-senpai. I wonder what they are up to. I have this feeling that they are plotting something.

"Ah guys let's go ahead to the cafeteria. They are just going to talk about something." Cana said grabbing Mira and the others away from us. They left me with Natsu-senpai. I knew it they are plotting on something.

"What is it now?—" I asked but senpai cornered me at lockers. Good thing that no one is around. But still—-

"Senpai! What is this? You're too close!" I said. He has both of his arms on the lockers locking me up between them. Our faces really are too close to each other. I can see closely his onyx eyes through the lenses of his glasses. I think I am turning red like a tomato right now. He's so close. 

"Just look at me!" he said and I just do as he told me to. I look into his eyes and I can't help but to blush. He took off his glasses by his left hand and places it in his polo.

"Hey Lucy, I think you know about the rumors right?" he said and I just nodded

"Why don't we make it real to clear up something that they expect?" he said

"WHAAAAATTTTTTTT?!!!!! Are you serious?!!!!" I yelled and pushed him

"Yeah. I am serious about this."

"W-wh-wh-wha-what i-i-i-is this a-a-all of a s-sudden?" I said shuttering trying to get away from him. I walk back wards as he steps closer to me until I don't a place to step anymore. I lean my back on the window. He cornered me again but this time with his right arm only.

"What's wrong with getting serious about the girl I like?" he said my my heart skip a beat. My face is heating up and it has fifty shades of red. He stares right into my eyes seriously. Ahhhh... Senpai what happened to you? You are driving me nuts! He just stares at me for about a minute now.

"Aggghhhhhh!!!!!! Damn it!!! I can't do this anymore!!!" he yelled and remove his arm on the wall. Is senpai blushing just now?

"Geez Natsu!!! You've ruined everything!!!!" someone said

"Kyaaaaaa!!!!!! That was so cute!!!!! Kyaaaaa!!!" the hallway was crowded by students mostly girls and they start on yelling no more like fangirling

"Hey, what's going on here?" I said

"Sorry. Sorry." Senpai said but he is not talking to me but instead to Cana.

"Lucy. Let me explain everything."

"Gray!" said coming out of the window

"But first let's have our lunch now shall we? I'm totally going to die from starving!" I heared Lisanna said from the window

"Why is everyone here?" I said

"Let's just go shall we. Lisanna might go havoc if you let her starve." Gray said pushing me to the hallway.

We went to the cafeteria and I am seated beside Erza and Gray. Beside him is Juvia, Wendy, Levy. Jellal is seated beside Erza.  Across us are Lisanna, Mira-san,Elfman, Natsu-senpai, Cana, and Ashley. We ordered our meal first then Gray started the conversation.

He said that they have a bet, if Natsu can do what he did to me earlier without a fail, the senpai's will treat Natsu-senpai lunch for a month. But if he lose, Natsu-senpai will do their home works for a month also.

"Ah so that's why. Don't worry Senpai I will help you." I said

"No, it's his job Lucy." Gray said but Natsu-senpai is just looking at him weirdly.

I thought Natsu-senpai really is serious about what he said earlier. But half of me is saying that,' I'm fine with that but half of me is saying, 'Eh? Why, would we? Senpai is my best friend and you don't have any feeling for him more than that!'.

But is it really it? Do I really have feeling for senpai? I don't know if I love him romantically but I just can't get him off my mind. It's like almost every day, I am thinking of him. I don't know my own feelings and I want to understand it.

——

To be continued.....

Being cornered by your senpai.......hahahaha nice one Lucy!!!!!

Just think about it more deeply and you can confirm your real feelings.

How was the chapter? Thank you for 11K reads!!! I really appreciate it!!! Keep on supporting until the end! I'm going to make this story even more longer hahaha...

Vote and Comment minna-san!!!

Ja ne~!

-satsuki-sama- ^_^