Chapter 4: Womanizer Group

It's a nice weather today. The sun is up; the breeze of the spring is flowing through my face as I walk to school. The sakura trees are blooming. Its petals are showering. What a wonderful morning indeed. I still have this get up when I go to school. My hair is flat down, glasses on my eyes, green coat for today, because Student Council changes their coat every day, and today is Thursday so I need to wear green coat today. I have my sling bag on my shoulder.

*beep beep

I heard a sound of a car that's buzzing on my back. I turn around to look. And what I saw was a young blonde looking out and waving on the window of her car.

"Natsu-senpai! Good morning!" she said as her car stop by me

"Good Morning Lucy." I greeted back

"Hop in, I'll give you a ride to school." she said and tapped the seat beside her asking me to come in her car

"Ah no no thank you!" I gesture both of my hands as a no "I prefer walking, it's like an exercise on the morning you know?" I said cheerfully making an excuse because I don't want to ride any transportation, it makes me sick.

"Then I will join you! Caprico I will walk myself to school you can go home now. "She said nicely to the one driving her car and he left the both of us, Lucy just waved goodbye.

"Let's go senpai!" she said and walk by herself leaving me behind

"Didn't I tell you to call me Natsu?" I said catching up to her

"It's alright I prefer to call you Senpai!" she said cheerfully

---

"Hey Natsu!" Loke, one of my classmates, for the first time approach me and talked to me, but I didn't give him any response

"Natsu!" Hibiki said also. Loke, Hibiki, Eve, and Ren my classmates surround me at my desk just the time I arrived at my classroom. I don't want to talk to them. Even if I want to I just can't bring myself to talk to others especially when it is not school related. I can't find an excuse today because it's still early for our first class in the morning and Gray is still not here.

"We saw you earlier with that chick that came here yesterday." Loke said adjusting his blue glasses.

"Yeah is she your girlfriend?" Eve added looking at his face on the mirror

"I think she's the transfer student in second year. She's cute. You got yourself a babe Natsu! I'm proud of you. You're becoming a normal guy now." Hibiki said as he put his arm around my shoulders. What do they think I am, abnormal? I'm just a nerd that's all.

"You've becoming a man Natsu!" Ren said fixing the hair of Sherry by his side. Hey wait did they come with her? Why didn't I notice her?

"Natsu, I didn't know that you're also great at getting chicks." Sherry said and hugged Ren. Geez I really can't stand someone flirting with their boyfriend/girlfriend in front of me.

"Eh....ah....L-Lucy is just a friend..." I said softly because I am still not used on talking to people.

"Oh.....so Lucy is her name huh?" Loke said.

Okay I will give you a background about this group.

The Flirt: Loke Leonne

The Tsundere: Ren Akatsuki

The Charmer: Eve Tearm

The Womanizer: Hibiki Lates

There is nothing special about these guys, and they don't know anything beside to flirt with girls on the campus. They just treat girls as past time or toys that they can play with. And most of all I don't want them to be my friends or even talk to them.

"Can you introduce us to her?" Loke said leaning so close to me

"Uh eh I can't" I said making a wall by hands

"Why? Don't you want to share her to us?" Hibiki stated. Share? This make my blood boil but I keep my anger and speak to them nicely.

"Guys Lucy is not something to share with. She not a thing that you can play with, it's not like I do own her but Lucy is my friend and I don't want her to get hurt." I said and I think that they are mad at me now

"Acting high and mighty just because you gain a friend." Ren said and both of them with Sherry return to their seats

"Let's go guys, leave that nerd alone." Eve said and turns his back again

"Being alone is what a nerd like you wants right? Then we'll leave you ALONE!" Loke said emphasizing his last word

I don't care what they say about me but hurt my friend or even insult them, that is the thing I will not let to pass

Having both, no the three of them, Juvia, Gray and Lucy is enough for me.

---

To be continued...