Chapter 34: You are my Senpai

Natsu's POV

Time sure runs fast. It's summer already. This is the time we are going to change into our summer uniforms. I put on my white polo shirt and our blue striped tie. We still have our usual slacks. I think I look good in this uniform. Hahahahaha, self-complementing is really nice, hahahaha.

The girl's uniform is short sleeves polo with yellow vest and a blue striped tie. Their skirt is the same also but most of the girl wore shorter socks than usual.

And what's bothering me is this girls surrounding me. They say that they find me attractive in my summer uniform. I just smile and speak nicely to them. I still can't get used to it that they are talking to me.

"Yo Natsu! That looks good on you!" Erza said when I came in to the SC office

"Ah.." I don't really feel comfortable Erza praising me

"Here are your daily reports. Make sure to pass them until 4 okay."

"Hai!"

I went out the room and saw Lucy. I was just about too great her but these students in the hallway just approach me and started asking some questions. I looked at Lucy and she looks like irritated. Don't tell me that she's jealous that her senpai is surrounded by her batch mates.

Hehehehe I just thought of a good idea.

"Natsu-senpai can I get your autograph?"

"Yeah sure." I said and give them a big smile

"Kyaaaaaa! Senpai you're so cool!!!"

"Am I?"

"Can I take a picture of you?"

"Sure."

I look at Lucy and she is putting up an irritated face again. I think she is more jealous. Hahahaha. I think I should tease her more.

"Do you want to have lunch with me?"

"Eh? Can we?"

"Sure!"

"Kyaaaaa! You're so nice too!"

"Yeah! "

"Senpai your uniform really suits you!"

"You look more handsome."

"I thought so too." I said and laugh after that. I noticed that Lucy is grinning while approaching me

"Can you have a minute senpai?" She said and it looks like she's mad.

"Let's just see later okay."

Lucy takes my wrist and started dragging me somewhere. Whaaaah, these make me happy. She's really jealous of them. I'm shining brightly right now with happiness on my face.

She stops on walking. "Why did you take me here?" we stop behind the school building

"Ah, um ah! Why are you like that in front of them? What's with that flirty attitude? You're no difference from Loke-senpai and the others. She said pouting while crossing her arms. I just want to confirm something.

I take a step forward to her." Why don't you like it that everyone is talking to me now?" I take another step and she steps backward

"Huh? It's not like I don't want to-" I take another step closer

"Then why are you putting up a face like that?" I take another step and she step backward again.

"What face?" I take a step again and she step backward again. Now she's leaning on a wall.

"That jealous face of yours" I said and cornered her by putting my right arm beside her head

"Jealous? Me? Why would I be jealous?" I lean my face closer to her

"You're lying." I said

"I'm not! It's just I don't want any other junior calling you senpai." She said softly avoiding an eye contact with me

"and why is that?"

"because....because....You are my senpai!" Eh? I was surprised that she said that.

"hahahahahahahahahaha." I can't stop myself from laughing

"What is it? Why are you laughing?!"

"You should have seen the look in your face, hahahahahha!!!!"

"You're just teasing me?! Geez! What's wrong with you?!"

"Hahahaha Sorry, sorry. Wanna grab some snacks?"

"Y-yeah!"

This is going to be fun. The girl I like is really weird. I'm not really sure if she feels the same way I do but, I'm just going to play with her a little longer.

--

To be continued...