Chapter 40: Rival

Natsu's POV

It's summer!!! My most favorite part of the year. First semester is over and we are going to the beach at Okinawa.

"Natsu-nii can we come?" Happy asked. Even if I want to bring them Dad wouldn't let us.

"You can't Happy, it's your brothers outing. Don't worry we are going to the public pool in Ryuusetzu Land. Right Romeo?" Dad said and asked Romeo. We are standing here in the door step they are just going to see me off.

"That's right Happy. Don't worry we are going to grill some fish. You like it right?"

"Yeah but Natsu is not there." I kneel down and pat his head

"Happy, I'm just going on a vacation for a week. Don't worry Natsu-nii will bring you some souvenirs. Are you okay with that?"

"Aye! Take care Natsu!" he said and smile me goodbye

"I'm going Dad, Romeo, Happy."

"Oh, take care of yourself on the car Natsu, hahaha." Dad tease

"Dad..."

"I'm sorry you can go now."

"Bye Natsu-nii, be careful." I heard Romeo said when I closed the door.

—-

"What took you so long Natsu?" Cana said in the rendezvous point. I think we are going to ride at Lucy and Ashley's van. Everyone is here, Cana, Erza, Jellal, Wendy, Levy, the badass siblings, and Lucy?

"Lucy! Why are you here already? Where is the van?" I asked

"Ah, the van it's over there with Ashley." Lucy pointed at her back and I've seen two vans behind that convenience store.

"Wow! This is great!"

"Come on now! Let's go to Okinawa!" Erza yelled and she seems to pack much of her luggage

"Yeah!" we said in unison as we throw our fist in the air

—-

"ugh..." I really feel sick. I can't handle this ride for a minute.

"Natsu? What's wrong with you?" Ashley asked. She is seating in front of me and she look at me at the back. I'm beside the window holding my upset stomach. Gray is beside me and Juvia on his other side.

"He has motion sickness. Don't worry that happens every time. Just give him a bag." Gray said

"Motion sickness? Hahaha that's pathetic! Hahaha"

"That's easy for you to say...ugh..." I said and I really hate this stupid stomach of mine

"Hey don't mess the van. Here!" she handed me a paper bag and I take it.

Good thing that this van is really long. We are all in this van and our things are on the other van. We just bring the most important things on us here.

Our seating arrangement inside the van is: Caprico-san is driving the van and the other van is Virgo. I can't even believe at first that she can drive. Beside Caprico-san is Lucy, she is the one holding the map. Behind them are the badass siblings. Each seat can occupy three people; at the back of them are the twins and Ashley then Gray, Juvia and me. Behind us are Erza, Jellal and Cana.

"Natsu-san do you want to take this medicine? It will help you reduce your upset stomach and it can also heal dizziness." Wendy said as she turns around also to face us with Levy.

"What's that Wendy?" Juvia asked

"It's a medicine that our mother made. You see my parents are creating medicines in our lab." Levy said