Chapter 12: Return

It's Monday now and good thing that foot finally healed, and I can go to school now. I walk my way to school, I noticed that my school mates are looking at me and they are whispering something, it's like they are talking about me. I ignore them like I always do. I arrived the school and change into my indoor shoes in the shoe locker. Still their eyes are on me, it's bothering me.

"Hey look it's that guy." I hear a girl said to her friend while taking her shoes out of the locker

"Yeah, he doesn't look heroic or anything."

"Stupid that was an insult!"

What are this people talking about? As I walk the corridor people's eyes are looking at me. I just looked down walking to my classroom. I really don't have any idea what's going on. Did I do something wrong?

"So superman, what's the feeling saving humanity? Hahahaha!!!" Loke said while approaching me with his gang

"What are you talking about?" I asked with the same tone I usually have in school

"What? Everyone already know but you? Don't make me laugh!" Sherry said handing me a poster. It's a caricature of me on superman's costume. The caption says just call my name and a superhero will come to the rescue. I tear out that poster and crumpled it and throw it at the bin. I'm getting angry, who made such thing? Before I burst out to anger I left the classroom, it's still early for my first class. I heard that they laughed at me before I left.

I want to go to the library. As I walk at the corridor towards the library, I saw a crowd.

"Who made this thing? Answer me! If I find out who made this will get a piece of me. Come on show your self don't be a coward and face me!" Lucy?! What is she doing creating this commotion? I let myself in the crowd and take her out. I dragged her from her back collar "I'll be back remember that! I will find you and I will kill you!" she still yelled even if she's being dragged "Shut up Lucy!" I said quietly and she shut's out her mouth.

I took her on the roof top. "What do you think you're doing?" I scold her

"But senpai look at this! They are making fun of you!"

"I KNOW! I'M ANGRY TOO! BUT please don't make a commotion over this small thing. Just help me clean up this mess. Let's take out all this posters in the school. You'll help me right?" I control my anger and said those words nicely instead. I really can't burst my real personality out when I'm in school.

"Okay senpai! This things are nothing to you right?"

"Yeah." I said and smile at her

"You're really different in school. I like this nice and cool senpai at school!"

"Yeah right! Come one first class is almost starting we have 20 minutes to remove them all out."

"Leave it to me! Lucy is here for you senpai!"

We took different ways and remove every single poster we saw around the school. I get a hint that those guys-Loke and the others are behind all this.

The school bell rings already and I didn't get a chance to meet up with Lucy again. I went to my classroom and surprisingly saw Erza standing in front of the class and Gray is beside her. What is he doing?

"Oh Natsu! Did you hear about the news already?" Erza asked and I just nodded as I sit on my chair

"Alright, who did this poster? Answer me!" Erza said and no one is looking at her with her terrifying eyes. I look at Loke and he looks like sweating. Erza approach him and handed the poster to his face.

"Did you make this thing?" She said giving him a death glare

"Ek! Sorry Erza-san but I don't know what you're talking about...." He said shaking in fear