Chapter 9: Video

Lucy's POV

Senpai is still sleeping and I just can't leave Natsu-senpai alone but I need to get home because my father called me and asked me to come home. I leave a note on senpai's study table in case he find me if he wakes up.

I called Caprico and he drives me to our mansion. The truth is my parents build a mansion here in Japan. We didn't visit Japan but actually live here for about 3 years. I enter the office of my father and I've seen him looking at the window.

"Father." I called and he turns facing me

"Lucy I heard what happened." He said I am in big trouble? He approaches me and I just look at him.

"I'm sorry father I'm not going to do it again-"I was surprised that he suddenly hugs me

"I'm glad you're okay, I don't know what am I going to do if something happens to you." He said and let go of me

"I'm really sorry father. I promise to be careful next time." I said and bowed at him

"You should keep that promise. We, the Hearfilia never broke our promises. Lucy I'm not really strict at you are even spoiled you but I am just going to say this to you, be careful always especially when you're alone. I don't want anything to happen to you. You're my only daughter and Layla's last give to me." My father said and I just hug him, no words can express my love to my father.

Mama I wish you are here...Papa broke the hug.

"But I'm not your only daughter." I said

"No! You are the only one, since she cut her relations to us, she's not my daughter anymore, and she's not your sister also." I just keep quiet, I guess he is still mad at her.

---

Natsu's POV

Friday, haaa....good thing that we don't have class because it's holiday today, my brother's don't have their classes also but dad still have his job. I wish this foot will heal before Monday because I don't want to be marked absent. Yesterday, I was excused so I will not get any remark of absence.

I am still here in my bed reading a book. I'm wearing contact lenses today because I don't want to use my glasses at home. I feel uncomfortable wearing it at home. Yesterday I woke up and Lucy is not here anymore and I stand up to go to the bathroom and I saw a memo on my study table.

"Senpai! I'm going now. Don't worry I'm going to visit tomorrow and I'm going to show you something amazing. Prepare yourself okay? - Lucy"

Prepare myself? Heeh! I'm ready for anything she throws at me. But still I can't remember what happened after I eat that chocolate yesterday.

"Ohayo! Natsu-senpai!!!"

"Whaaaah! LUCY?!" I yelled because I was surprised, she just suddenly crash into my room "Don't you know how to knock?!" I yelled again at her. She's placing something on my study table. It's a fruit basket.

"hehehe sorry!"

"Natsu! Nee-chan came to visit you!" Happy said and also enters my room

"Nee-chan?"

"Ah! Lucy-nee-chan!"

"You call her nee-chan and call me Natsu?! Why you little cat!" I said and act that I am going to throw my book at him, but of course I'm not going to do it

"Nee-chan, hide me Natsu is being mean again." He said and hides behind Lucy

"Senpai! Don't do that his your youngest brother right? How old are you Happy?"

"I'm 10." He said cheerfully and run on my room. He is still act like a kid even though he's on fifth grade.

"You know him already?" I asked Lucy and she sit at the corner of my bed

"Yeah Just now when I came in."

"Natsu-nii can you help me with this." Romeo said as he came into my room holding a notebook

"Who is she Natsu-nii?" he asked as he stand beside me on the other side of the bed

"Ah my friend from school."

"I'm Lucy nice to meet you."

"Romeo! Nice to meet you also." Romeo showed his greeting with a bow as a respect to Lucy

"You're cute...What grade are you?" Lucy approach Romeo and rug his head

"I'm on sixth grade."

"Do you want Nee-chan to help you? Because senpai can't think now. His brain drops to his foot."

"W-What did you say?!" I said getting angry of what she just stated

"Come on Romeo I will help you." Lucy said ignoring me and they went to my study table.

After they finished the thing that Romeo asked he thanks Lucy and left the room. I will guess that he is going to play his xbox again.

"Wow your smart Lucy-nee-chan." Happy said

"Yeah right smart chibi-debu!" I said teasing her

"Debu? Who are you calling debu?" Crap now she's angry.

"Well I forgive you. Ne senpai? Did you read my note?" she asked is she talking about the memo yesterday

"Yeah why?"

"I'm going to show you something amazing right?" she said approaching me with a camera. What is that for?

"Amazing? Can I see it too?" Happy asked

"Sure Happy."

Lucy showed me the video camera. It was me and wait why do I look so stupid in this video and why can't I remember this scene yesterday?

[ How do you feel? ]

[ Hot! ]

[ What's your name? ]

[ Natsu! ]

[ Are you drunk? ]

[ I am! ]

I just jaw drop and my face are heating up. What the hell did I just watched?

"hahahaha Natsu is drunk again. hahaha" Happy laugh and I just looked at him with my death glare and he hides behind Lucy again

"Lucy..." I said in a scary voice

"yeah?" she said and smile widely at me, acting dumb

"What the hell did you feed me that makes me drunk? huh?!" I asked glaring at her

"Ah hahaha I brought you the wrong chocolates that your father bring yesterday."

"Father? Dad came home yesterday? And you met him?" I said shocked that Dad met Lucy

"Yeah and he's a nice guy and a father to you."

"That's true Lucy-nee-chan Dad is the best father!" Happy said making a gesture in his hands like a rainbow

"going back to the main topic come here you brat." I grab her neck and lock it with my arm and start rubing y fist against it. "How dare you film me!"

"S-sory senpai! hahaha but it was funny isn't it?"

"no it's not!" I said and she escaped from my lock and run outside the room with Happy.

I hate that girl. I wish I didn't spout something about Mom infront of her. Mom I miss you so much, I wish you are still alive. Happy is on 5th grade now and Romeo is becoming a young adult. I know that Dad miss you also.

"Senpai! Do you want some cake? I brought some?" Lucy said peeking on my door

"Yeah. Thanks."

"Eh? You've became nice again."

"Get lost little brat!" I yelled and I heard them yelled with Happy before they went down stairs

Mom, just like you said, I found a friend that will change me and will make me happy. And it's her-Lucy.

---

To be continued...