Chapter 24: It's Possible

"W-What did you just say?!" she said with a shock expression on her face

"I said that there can't be two Lucy's." I repeated and she gasps placing her hand on her mouth

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Where is 'she'?"

" She?"

"Lucy?! Where is Lucy?!" she shake me while asking me where is she! I mean she's looking for herself? I'm getting dumb at this.

"If you're finding "yourself" ... she's with Erza at the faculty."

"Thank you Natsu!" she said and run away

"What was that? She's finding herself? Did she split into two? Or maybe there is really two Lucy's! Can it be...."

"Oooooiiii! Dork!" I think someone is calling for me

"Dork?" Did that voice call me dork?

I saw a brunette running towards me. "Cana? What are you doing here?" I asked

"I saw what happened you little twerp." She said and rubs her fist on my head like I always do to Lucy

"W-What? What did you see?" I asked

"You're so cool down there! The way you beat up those thugs. I never realize you have this kind of side of you. You're so cool!!!" She said clinging her arm on me "And the way you said "because Lucy is MY FRIEND!!!" hahahahaha that was my most favorite part!"

"S-shut up! I'm just helping her that's all! It's not that I'm worried of her or anything." I said avoiding eye contact with her

"hahahahaha Natsu!! You're becoming a tsundere! Hahahaha" she keeps on laughing and teasing me. I remove her arm around my shoulders and put back my glasses and coat on. I also pick up my things that I dropped down earlier.

"So have you apologized yet?" She asked and I look at her first and look down

"I didn't get a chance. Cana have you seen her thug side? I'm that Lucy earlier is completely different person on Lucy that I've met earlier."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean is there a probability that there are two Lucy's?"

"Two Lucy's?" Cana paused for a second and she places her hand on her head like she's thinking of something

"It's possible that there are two of them."

"WHAT?!"

--

Erza's POV

I was called by the principal and he said that I should come to the faculty office because there is a transfer student that came from the Edolas Academy.

I know that Academy and the student's there can't be controlled by the Student Council and the teachers. That Academy is a place for thugs and delinquents.

The principal said that she was kicked out of that academy because she went too far on fighting. She beat everyone that messes with her they said. And she even punches their principal that's why they kicked her out.

And now she is going to study here.

I haven't met her yet but the principal said that the transfer student was a girl. I can't believe it. I was the one that they left in charge of her because they said that I am the only one that can restrain her and discipline her.

I accepted it as the Student Council president.

I went to the faculty office. I knocked on the door before I opened it. I saw a blonde student that is talking to an adviser from class 2-1.

"Ah! Erza-san you're here." Jura-sensei said as he looked at me. I know that girl but I can't see her face because I am facing her back

"Yes! Jura-sensei, is she the new transfer student?"

"Yes. Meet Ms..........." My eyes popped as she turns around to face me. I can't believe what I'm seeing right now.

"Lu...cy???"

"Huh?! You know me?" she said

"Oh! Great you already know each other. Go now Erza, classes is about to start bring her to her classroom."

"Y-yes. C-come with me." I said stuttering and went out to the faculty office

She was just quiet as we walk to her classroom.

"Here is your classroom. Please enjoy your stay at Fiorre Academy." I said as I give her a smile and she just gives me an 'I don't care' look. That pissed me off.

"Alright I know that you are not the person I know but just create one mistake in this Academy and I am the one you will face. Got it?!" I said giving her a glare that I always use to punish students who disobey the policy of the school

"Yeah Yeah!!" she said and went into the classroom.

--

To be continued...

A/N: Hello guys I will try to have another update so stay tuned...

And I'm not going to update tomorrow because I'm going out because it's my birthday!

So just wait for more updates later.

Ja na~!

satsuki-sama