Chapter 20: Incomplete

Natsu's POV

Lucy fulfills the bet. She starts to ignore me and she didn't even show her shadow or any trace of her to me. I know what I made her do but why do I feel miserable?

My life returned back to how it was before. No one is talking to me. No one is gossiping about me. No one annoys me again. No one calls me senpai anymore. I'm alone again.

My usual routine turn back to normal. I keep my other personality hidden again. That Natsu that acts violent and hotheaded faded and hide on his box again.

This is what I want right? But why do I feel incomplete. I'm looking for the smile that always brightens up my day. I'm missing those laughs that annoy me. That blonde hair that I always see in the morning like sunshine.

I guess Gray is right. I am becoming crazy. I want to do everything that I do after Lucy came to my life.

I lost count of the days that have passed since that day.

Lucy changes me for the better, but I just throw it away. Before she came in my life I lived outside my emotions. I don't know where I was going. But til the day I find you and how you opened my life, to a new paradise. In my world torn by change you are there.

I can't sleep without thinking of you. There is no time that I'm wondering how you are doing. I want to take those words back but, it's hard. I don't even know how to start.

"Honestly could it be you and me

Like it was before neither less or more

'Cause when I close my eyes at night

I realize that no one else could ever take your place

I still can feel and it's so unreal

When you're touching me, kisses endlessly

It's just a place in the sun where our love's begun

I miss you, yes I miss you baby, oh yeah"

I sing while throwing rocks on the fountain here at the field. I really miss her.

"You miss her do you?!"

"Whaaahh!" I was startled and get on my feet because someone just spoke the same thing I'm thinking

"hahahahha I'm right, right?" Gray suddenly show up and asked me that question. I turn my head and avoid that question

"I don't."

"Then why are you singing that kind of song. Let me guess you're thinking of her while singing that song." Seriously Gray are you a mind reader?

"I'm not a mind reader. It's all written on your face."

I touch my face with both of my hands.

"Idiot! Not literally."

"Why don't you talk to her and apologize." Gray said and I just keep my mouth shut, I don't know what to say

"Lucy is kind, I know that she will forgive you. If you just listen to me this shouldn't happen. You know that you're a genius right? Then do what you think is right before it's too late."

"Huh? What do you mean by that?"

"Lucy tried to go back to America, that's what Cana told me. But she changes her mind after Cana talked to her. Don't assume that Cana did that for you. She is still mad at you of what you've done."

"I know that. " I look at the grass and walk towards the fountain and look at my reflection

"Don't wait for that day to come and regret everything in the end." Gray said and left

Maybe he is right. I should apologize to Lucy. I glad that Gray is always there to support me and give good advice to me.

We are complete opposite. Yeah I'm great at academics and he's not. But he is great in dealing to life than I am.

--

To be continued...

A/N: Natsu's singing "It's all because of you" by 98 degrees