Author's Note

Thank you for 10K reads. I can't believe it that this story has gain more readers in a month. Thank you for supporting! ^_^

We are approaching the end of this story. Thank you for supporting and keep doing so, please continue to read until the end. Last 20 Chapters minna, thank you again. ^_^ (but I will think of it if I will make it more longer. What do you think? Longer? Or this will be enough?)

And one more thing, I've just read the latest 2 chapters of FT manga Chapter 435 and 436.

ATTENTION SPOILER ALERT! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SPOILED DON'T READ THIS. JUST SKIP AT THE NEXT CHAPTER...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

On Chapter 435 they've re-union with Gajeel, Lily and Levy.

Sting, Rouge, Lector, and Frosh came to the village.

Frosh meets Gray and a never before seen personality of Gray has been revealed.

On Chapter 436, this is the Chapter that you shouldn't miss.

The chapter is all about Zeref, from his childhood until to the present.

Zeref was curse by God's with the black magic and eternal life.

He also has a younger brother but it died.

The Chapter also reveals Acnologia's human form.

And Natsu, or END is Zeref younger brother.

I'm sorry for the spoilers but sad to say but Fairy Tail manga is reaching its climax and I think it's about to end also. I don't want it to end and I want Mashima-sensei to make it longer.

Another update!

Fairy Tail will have its second movie and it has revealed that Natsu will be dragonize. I saw a picture of him with a half form of dragon feet, claws and wing on his body.

That's all thank you. I just really wish to make FT manga to be longer. T^T

-satsuki-sama-