Chapter 41.5: Campfire

Night~

Everyone gathered in the beach in front of the rest house. They set a campfire and prepare some logs for them to sit at. Virgo and Lucy take some marshmallows for them to roast and some hotdogs and barbeque. Lucy also invited Sting and Yukino, but Yukino refuses to go because she said that Sting should have time for her cousins. Yukino went to their hotel and just prepare for bed.

Ever since Sting came to their campfire, Natsu keeps on frowning, that somewhat scares Wendy and just hide behind Levy, but Sting is amaze on the other hand. Sting still wants to play with Natsu's jealousy, that's why he asked the twins-Lucy and Ashley not to tell their friends that they are cousins, but instead Lucy's ex-boyfriend.

"Why? I don't want them to misunderstand something about me." Lucy said to Sting

"That's the point I want them to misunderstand, especially him." Sting took a glance at Natsu and he just glare at Sting. Lucy is clue less about what Sting meant by what he said.

"Just don't tell them anything Lucy and just join Stings game." Ashley said convincing her twin

"Okay, if you say so." Lucy said. After the cousins talk to each other they return back to where everyone is.

"Everyone!" Ashley called and they all look at her

"Uh my friend Sting will join us tonight. Is that okay with you guys?'' She asked and Sting is just smiling at them while his other arm is clinging on Lucy's shoulder. Erza and everyone is curious who that guy was.

"Your friend?" Mira asked

"Ah hahaha I'm sorry my name is Sting. I just want to join you for tonight."

Levy and Wendy agreed so are the bad ass siblings then the others also agreed except for Natsu that keeps on frowning.

"Natsu-san? Are you mad at something? Juvia noticed that you keeps on frowning and your marshmallow already melted." Juvia said that snap out Natsu and look at his marshmallow.

"Ah!" He yelled and pull out his stick from the fire

"What are you spacing out about, nerd?" Gray said and Natsu just snap-glare at him and returned back his gaze at Lucy

"That!" He said

"You mean Lucy and that friend of Ashley?" Gray said

"You mean 'ex of Lucy'!" Natsu said emphasising his last words

"Ex. of Lucy-san?" Juvia stated

"WHAT?!" Gray yelled

"Yeah!"

"Juvia can't believe it. But why is Lucy-san fine with what that guy is doing?" Juvia said because Sting is feeding Lucy some smores.

"That's what I'm telling you Natsu! Taking your time when you have thr chance to grab something in front of you." Gray said toasting another mallows

"I know. I know, it's just like Lucy is having a great time with her. What if she still loves him?"

"Don't say that Natsu-san! Juvia know Lucy doesn't have any feelings for what's his name, Sting-san."

"Why do you say that?"

"Just look at her eyes, stupid! Even I can see that Lucy doesn't like that guy." Gray said

"What are you guys talking about~?" Cana said jumping to the circle of the three

"Cana! Good timing give me some barbeque!" Gray said

"Get some yourself!"

"Guys let's play a game!" Lisanna said and everyone come closer to each other encircling the fire"Let's play the famous game Truth or Dare!!!"