Chapter 13: New Friends

Jellal's POV

I run outside the SC office, I really can't take Erza's soft spot; she's too cute to handle. I went to the boys' restroom and wash my face. I can still see in the mirror that my face is still a bit red. That was to embarrassing sharing the same fork with Erza. AHHH! Stop thinking about it my head is steaming right now. The truth is I like Erza Scarlet. I'm used to her scary side but not her soft side. I went out the restroom and saw a blonde girl carrying some papers from the faculty room. I was just about to help her but Natsu went to her and take those papers from her. Natsu knew that girl? Or is she his girlfriend?

Never mind, I'm just going to go back to the SC office. I put my hand on my right pocket to see if the note earlier was there.

"Eh?! Where is it? I know I put it in here!" Oh my God what am I going to do if someone saw that and give it to Erza?! She's gonna kill me!

I hurried back to the SC office and Erza is still eating her cake.

"A-h-h,,,um...K-Kaichou?" I said

"Hmm?" She hummed with a fork on her mouth as she looked at me.

"D-Did you see a paper here, just now?" I asked

"Paper? No." pheew good thing it's not with her. But where could that be?

"Ah is that so, okay thanks."

I went to the restroom again to find the paper but I can't really find it.

Natsu's POV

"Cana is beautiful isn't she? She's nice and we became friends already." Lucy said while walking carrying the half of the papers that her teacher asked to bring to the Science Lab. And I am besides her carrying the half of it.

"Yeah, she just became my friend also. I was surprised that she approaches me earlier and asked me to be her friend."

"It's a nice thing to have new friends right?" I just nodded at her because it's true.

"Ah Lucy, the cake that you gave to me earlier," I said stopping and looked at her

"What about it?"

"I gave it to Erza. I'm sorry; I want her to have it because she helps me back there."

"Erza-san? The SC President? That's alright with me." We started walking again. I thought she will get angry at me.

"What about me?"

"WHHHHAAAHHHH!!!!" We both startled because Erza just show up from no where

"Erza!" I said "Erza-san! Your surprised me!"

"Erza, why did you do that? I almost drop these things off." I said to her

"Oh Sorry I just heard you two talking about me."

"Well it's nothing." I said

"Lucy, so you're a friend of Natsu?"

"Yes, Erza-san."

"Call me Erza, it's nice to see you having new friends Natsu." I didn't say anything because sometimes Erza act as my friend but I didn't know if she really is my friend or not

"Erza!" Someone called from behind; we stop and look at them. It's Erza's kohai friends, the twins.

"Wendy, Levy, what is it?"Erza said

"Yukino-san is looking for you." Wendy said pointing the way they've been

"Where is she?" she asked

"At the SC office." Levy said

"Okay I'll be there. Lucy it's nice to have you as Natsu's friend, we can hang out tomorrow after class if you want."

"Oh sure if you're not busy." Lucy said smiling at Erza

"No I'm not, I got to go. See yah around." Erza said and left

"Lucy-san do you mind if we go with you tomorrow?" Wendy asked

"It will be fun, Lu-chan. I know you write novels right? Can I read it?" Levy asked, Levy is a bookworm, that's what I know.

"Ah eh,..I'm still working on it." Lucy said shyly

"can I be the first one to read it if your done writing it?"

"Sure."

"Thank you! Natsu give that to me we will help Lu-chan." Levy take the half of the paper and the other half was taken by Wendy. And they left me standing at the corridor and went their way.

"Huh.. I was cast out..." then the wind blew on me. I just look at Lucy as she go with her new friends.

"You like her do you?"

"CANA!!! You surprised me! Why is everyone popping out from nowhere?"

"Come on, don't deny it I know you like her. The way you look at her, I can see on your eyes that you fallen in love with her."

"What are you talking about?! Lucy is just my friend and I treat her like my little sister. And love, really Cana?"

"really? I know you Natsu, ever since we are freshman you are in the same class as I am. I know that we've just became friends but I've always observe you." Wow Cana is a bit creepy

"And I know everything about you now." I was just looking at her

"hahahaha I'm just kidding. Hahahaha forget about it."

"ha...hhaha..ha" I force laugh. Love? Lucy? Like that's gonna happen. But what if.....No! how would I know I never felt that before. Cana is just joking right. Yeah that was only to tease me, that's all. I don't like Lucy. But why is my heart beating so fast? Love is just a chemical reaction in the brain, that's nothing special to it. And if that thing came to me, it's not Lucy. It can't be her, it's impossible.

"Oy! Natsu are you alright? Don't think about it that much. I'm just joking, I really don't know anything about you." I came back to my senses and look at Cana

"Yeah I knew that you are just joking hahahaha."

--

Lucy's POV

I am in my room now writing a letter again for Mama. "Mama, I have new friends now, even though we've just know each other, I feel at ease with them. I know that they can be true friends with me. Cana Alberona, Erza Scarlet, Wendy Marvell and Levy Mc Garden, they are my new found friends. They are all nice to me and I want to be with them until I finished my task here. I want them to part of my book for you Mama. That's right Natsu-senpai is improving lately. He can speak normally with people bit by bit. Do you remember when I first met him? We told them to you right? The man who is always at that shop. I miss you Mama. And Father also miss you and I bet she also miss you. I don't have any information on her whereabouts and it seems that Papa is still mad at her. Help me Mama I want to see her again." I put that note on an envelope and sealed it. I went to my bed and think of her.

"Where are you nee-san...? Are you doing well? Are you eating well? Please come back home. I miss you."

--

To be continued...