Chapter 29: Reconcile

Lucy's POV

Ashley did say that but did she really think this is easy. Ahhhh... I really can't do it; I can't even bring myself to look at him.

I'm here in front of his classroom and just looking at him by the window. Its break time and Ashley said that she talked to him earlier and he will wait for her in his classroom.

This is her plan, she will make him stay in the classroom and by the time no one is around I will go by Ashley's stead. But the truth is it's for me to reconcile with him.

I really don't know what I should say. I just keep on staring at this amulet and book that I'm holding. Ashley said that I should give it to him.

I walk downstairs besides his classroom, but then I stop and walk outside his classroom again I just peek at him through the window and he is just reading a book. He looks this way and I just suddenly hide myself below the glass window.

"Ahhhh, I hope he didn't notice me." I said under my breath and plan to peek again. I'm just going to check if he sees me or not.

I look at the glass window again slowly. "He's gone." I said and stand up straight and scratch my head.

"What are you doing?" a voice said that startled me "Ahhhhh!!!! S-s-s-s-Senpai!!!" I yelled while shuttering

This is really awkward, I was force to come into his class but he or I didn't say any words for minutes now. I just look at the book and the amulet in this small box I'm holding. I look at him and he is just looking at the window.

"How long will she going to make me wait? Hey, have you seen your sister? She said that she will tell me something." He said broking the silence, he change character. It's the Natsu I know outside the school.

"U-Um....eh....um...Ashley is not going to come!" I said not looking at him I really can't face him

"What?! Damn that woman, she called me and now she won't come?!"

"U-um Natsu, ah no- Natsu-senpai!" I said and this time I pull out the courage to look at him

"What is it?" he said

"eh...um...here!" I said and give him the book and the little box

"Huh? What is this?"

"It's for you! Bye!" I said and rush to get out of his room and went down stairs

I stop when I get at the ground floor. I catch my breath first and touch my chest. My heart is pounding so fast. I was really nervous back there. That was really scary. I think my mind is not ready for this. I just walk through the corridor to go outside.

--

Normal POV

As Lucy is walking by the corridor she passes by Ashley but she didn't notice her even though she called her.

"Lucy, how did it go?" Lucy is spacing out and just ignores Ashley.

"Hey! Lucy?!" She said again but Lucy went outside now

"Ah~! Lucy Ashley, what a beautiful name~! Ashley come on, go out with me~!" Loke said kneeling down in front of Ashley. Loke seems to develop his feelings for Ashley after the first day they've met. Now Loke is doing everything for Ashley to accept his feelings.

"I said get lost I don't want to!" Ashley yelled

"Lucy Ashley Heartfilia, remember that I will always love you~!" Loke yelled as Ashley walks away but when she heard those words she stops and throw her indoor shoes on Loke's face. She run towards him and take his collar.