Chapter 57: Meet her Father

Natsu's POV

"Alright Lucy go grab something for him to wear." Ashley said when we arrived at the Men's Clothes Section of the department store.

"Hai nee-san!" Lucy said and went her way to the suits and tie part

"You! Just sit down here and wait for us. I'm going to get something from you."

"H-Hai!" Tch. She's so bossy. I just look at Lucy while she's picking some coat for me. Ahhh~ Lucy is picking something from me to wear~.

Lucy is really beautiful. Her hair, her eyes, everything about her is just so beautiful. I can't help but to stare at her. She's like my wife that is shopping for her husband~!

I place my chin on both of my open palms and lean them on my lap.

"Stop staring at my sister dork!"

"Whhaaaah! Ashley! You gave me a heart attack!" Ashley suddenly speaks behind my back and I was startled at her

"Here put this on." He said and gave me a leather jacket, black jeans and a pair of black booths. -_-!

I sweat drop when I look at it. "Do you have a problem with it?" she said in a scary tone

"No nothing I'm going to put it on now!" I said and went inside the fitting room.

After I finished changing I went out the fitting room and present myself to them. Lucy is there waiting with the suits she pick.

"I look like a wild biker Ashley." I said

"Hahahahahahaha yeah you do look like one Natsu-senpai! Hahahahaha." Lucy laughs at me. She holds her stomach while laughing and her eyes have become teary from laughing

"See! Even Lucy thinks so. Hey! Lucy stop laughing or I'm gonna smash your head!" I yelled and she stops on laughing

"Okay, Okay. Take it off. Lucy give him the clothes you chose." Ashley said. Lucy gave me the clothes.

"Thanks."

I change into white long sleeves polo, a black slacks, a pair of black pointy leather shoes, and a black coat. I fix my hair a bit and went out the fitting room.

"What do you think?" I said as I turn around to show them the clothes on me

They didn't say anything but to jaw drop. "You look amazing senpai!!!" Lucy said

"Wow! I can't believe it that you can look a lot like human now." Ashley said examining every angle

"What do you think I am a bird?"

"No more like a wild monkey."

"What was that?!"

"Hahaha. Cut it out you two. Senpai you look perfect!" She said and I think I blushed a bit.

"Ah I'm going to change now." I said and attempt to return inside the fitting room

"No leave it be. Just remove the tag prices. I already paid for that, because I know that it will fit you perfectly." Lucy said and smiles at me. I turn my head the other way. I don't want her to see my face as red as Erza's scarlet hair.

After another 1 hour, Ashley and Lucy are already done changing their clothes. Lucy wears a pink sleeveless dress that falls under her knees and a white belt on the waist line and beige color flat shoes. Ashley on the other hand is wearing a black floral dress, a leather jacket, Thigh-highs socks, a necklace, and clogs. She really needs to change her fashion sense.

"Seriously? That's what you are going to wear?" I said to Ashley

"Yeah do you have a problem with that? Let's go!" Ashley said. Geez I hate it when she have this badass personality. I like her more when she's sweet.