Chapter 7: Natsu's Father

"Different?" I asked and sit down on my bed

"Yeah! You are so nice when you talk to me at school. But when you get home, you are more like a mean monster to me." She said

"Well that is me." I said to her and take her head and squish my fist on it

"Ah ow ow ow that hurts senpai!" She said struggling from my headlock

"Does this hurt? Huh? Huh?" I said and squish it more on her head

"Like I told you it hurts senpai!" Now she's slapping my arm. It hurts a bit but it's fine, my ankle is feeling more pain than this. I stop squashing his head and she pat it down.

"You're really a different person. Where is Natsu senpai!" Well the time I set foot on the house I am completely different person. I don't have my glasses, I don't have that nerdy outfit, and I don't have that lame hair style. That's right lame. I also think that it's lame but I don't have any choice I am different when it comes to school. That is my secret. And Lucy is one of the persons that know my secret, that know the real me.

"He's not here anymore. And how many times do I have to tell you, you little squirt. Don't call me senpai. I feel uncomfortable with it." I pinch both of her cheeks, so cute. Now I have an imouto just what I always wanted. Because all of us are boys and we don't have any girls in the family since mom died.

"Senpai!"

"Huh?what did you say?" I pinch now her nose

"Natchu! I cant bleath." I let go my hand

"Hahahahaha you're funny!" I laugh really hard. It feels nostalgic. How long did I last laugh so hard like this?

"I'm going to make a soup. Where is your kitchen?"

"Oh! That's great serve me because it's your fault that I am laying here in my bed."

"My fault? Didn't you just say that it's not my fault? I miss Natsu-senpai. Where could have he been? Natsu-senpai where are you!" She called like looking for someone.

"Just get your butt down stairs and you will see iy on your right if you walk along the corridor. Don't mess with my kitchen or I'll burn you to crisps. Hahahahaha!" I said and I see that she covers her butt and leave the room.

Sigh*~ I wonder what are the others doing right now? I want to go to school.

I lay my head back again on my pillow, I'll take a nap.

~°~°~°~°~°~
Meanwhile, the blonde went to the kitchen and find all the things she will need to make a soup for her senpai.

The door of Natsu's house opened. Someone came in. "Natsu? Are you home?" Said by a man with red hair and has a scar on his forehead. It was Igneel, Natsu's Father. He took off his shoes and walk towards the kitchen because he heard some sounds coming from there. He takes a peek before entering the room. He expects that he will see his son but by his mistake, it was a beautiful young blonde lady who is using his kitchen. He thought that someone break in to his house. "Who are you and what are you doing in my kitchen?" He said as he places down his things on the table.

Lucy who is stirring the pot was startled look at the man who spoke to her. She took off her apron and went to that man.

"I believe sir that you are the father of Natsu-senpai. I'm his friend Lucy Heartfilia." She stated formally and bowed his head as a sign of respect

"Ah my my my, are you the friend of Natsu? Don't be so formal, I'm the father of Natsu, Igneel Dragneel, and thank you for taking care of my son." He said and bows his head also "Are you cooking for him?" he added

"Yes, I'm making soup for senpai." Lucy said smiling at Igneel

"Where is he now?"

"He's in his room resting sir." Lucy said

"Oh no don't call me sir. I know I'm a professor but you are my son's friend, call me uncle. You know you are the second friend that Natsu brought in our house. The first one is his best friend Gray, I'm worried about him not having friends besides Gray-kun. Can I call you Lucy-chan?" he said and smile at the blonde.

"Of course, you can call me anything you want, uncle. The soup is almost ready, do you want some?" the blonde offer as she return back at the stove

"Sure I love to taste your cooking. Oh that's right I brought some chocolates. Give Natsu some he loves them. Take those on blue box here on the table okay? I'm just going to my office room then I'm going to visit Natsu."

"Okay uncle" Lucy said cheerfully and Natsu's father left and went to his room

"Huh? Did uncle say the blue box or the red box? Ah never mind I'm sure they are just the same and Natsu-senpai will love any of it

The blonde take a tray of soup and take some chocolates from the red box and place them in a small plate. Lucy didn't know that she took was the wrong box of chocolates.

She went upstairs and knocks at Natsu's room before coming in. She saw that Natsu is sleeping and just place the tray on top of a small cabinet beside Natsu's bed

---

To be continued...