Chapter 3: Senpai

Maybe I will bring some also for tomorrow. Yeah I will make some onigiri. I think all of this in my bed. Lucy Heartfilia... Lucy is cute, weird and nice. She's like a little sister to me. Can she really change me? Well I think I will just find that out.

I wonder what kind of book she will write about me. Speaking of books, I need to return the book I borrowed today because I didn't get a chance to return it. Lucy charges at my classroom again after school and said that she will accompany me home and she did. After we walk all the way to my home she calls through her phone and in a split of second a black car just came in front of my house. Lucy is kind of a rich kid.

Lisanna will beat me to a pulp if I don't return those books. She is not just lazy but also a badass like her sister Mirajane who is a classmate of Erza. They are at class 3-2 and that is the class I don't want to be in. Mira-san and Erza are there. Both of those girls are feared by the guys at their section because they are both badass, and don't ever think of messing with them.

I also forgot to contact Gray about tomorrow, but I am sure that Juvia told him already. Juvia is in class 2-1 far from our classroom and also a classmate of Lucy. They became friends just the first day of Lucy in the academy.

I think this year will be completely different from the past years because I have lots of friends now. I can't wait for anything exciting to happen in my life from now on. I'm all fired up!

---

It is morning already and I woke up before my alarm clock rings. 5:00 am, I'm already up and my first class is 8:00 am, I have so much time so I prepare our breakfast first and then the onigiri that I will bring for lunch, enough for us four that will have lunch together. This is the first time I'm going to have lunch with other person on the field. I'm so excited.

"Oh? Natsu? You up early huh?" Dad said as he enter the kitchen

"Good morning Dad. Do you want some coffee?" I asked

"Good morning, yes please. Hey what is it that I heard from Happy that you brought a girl here yesterday?" He said as he opens the newspaper he is holding

"Huh? Girl?" I think back of what happened yesterday, ah Lucy accompany me home

"That was my friend and she didn't come here inside she just drops me off and she went home after that." I explained and give him his coffee

"Friend? Well good for you to make new friends except for Gray." He said and sip at the coffee

I didn't have any response to that and I just continue making onigiri. Igneel is the name of my father; he is nice to all of us brothers. Even though Mom died he still loves her and he promise to her that he will never abandon us and will raise us to be a fine man.

"So when will you introduce her to us?" he said

"Introduced? Do I really need to do that?" I yelled

"Of course! I bet she's beautiful. This is your chance son to have a girlfriend. Your handsome, cool, intelligent, you're perfect."

"Huh? What are you talking about Dad? She is just my friend that's all and I am not interested in relationships and she is not my type of girl. She's weird, loud and annoying. I can't like a girl like that! And I am not what you describe. I'm a nerd."

"But only at school. You're different outside and here at home. And I see that you get to know her fast, you two will make a great couple. Ahahahaha" he just laughs at that. I'm out of here before he said something again.

"That's not funny Dad. I'm out of here. I'm going to take a shower." I said and took off my apron and went upstairs to get some clothes

---