Chapter 28: First meeting

Lucy's POV

Ashley really seems angry at Natsu or Erza. I don't know anymore. The time we went inside the classroom she just look at the window with her eyebrows cross together.

"Ashely? Nee-chan forget about it, I will be fine." I said

"I already forget about it."

"Eh? Then why are you frowning?"

She look at me "Natsu, he seems familiar. I've just realized it, that I think I've seen him before." She said putting her hand on her chin

"We did." I said and smile at her

"We did?"

"Yeah." I was just about to tell her but the school bell rings "I'll tell you later." I said and get back from my seat.

Jura-sensei came in to the classroom. "Alright I'm going to start the homeroom."

--

Natsu's POV

"Hey Lisanna why didn't you tell me that Lucy have a twin sister. I was going crazy that I thought Lucy suddenly became a thug." I'm in the library again doing some preparations for the upcoming sports festival this coming summer and Lisanna sit beside me and then I suddenly asked her this question that is bothering me for a while.

"Well I tried to tell you once but you didn't hear me out, instead you run away. I don't know what has gotten into you but I decided not to tell you, with my respect with the twins also. Isn't it amazing, to see two of them?" Lisanna said chewing her gum and resting her chin on both of her palms

"You tried to tell me? When is that?"

"Do you remember when I asked you about her? It's the first time you met Lucy here in the library." (A/N: See Chapter 3)

"Yeah why?"

"I already knew that Ashley has a twin and when the time I saw her inside the library I was surprised because I found her twin. I was just pretending not to know her because I want to tease you."

"yeah, yeah, just get to the point."

"Okay okay well remember when I talk to you and after that you run away. I am planning to tell you about her but you suddenly run. I told Mira-nee about her and she said that I should keep it a secret between the twins. Mira-nee is just concerned of Ashley that time. So I didn't tell you and Lucy-san about it. I just wait for this moment."

"You mean you are expecting that Ashley is going to transfer in this school."

"Yup, because Ashley is a trouble maker in her previous school and she always got suspended by it. So I predicted that she will get expelled by a short period of time and decided to transfer here in the academy."

"Wow, I'm really amazed by your hypothesis. I just wish you drop that badass attitude of yours and I can fall for you right now."

"What did you say about my attitude?" she said as she leans towards me with her death glare

"N-Nothing you're fine, you're fine," I said protecting myself from her with my palms.

"Okay." She said and pulls back and smiles at me, pheew... that was close, I almost got killed.

"By the way can you help me with this" I asked because I have loads to do.

"Huh?! Why would I? Do it yourself!" She said and return to her desk. As expected I can't ask Lisanna a small favor, she is too lazy to do it. I shouldn't have asked.

"haaah I guess I'm going to do it alone then. Yosh let's finish this." I said and get myself pumped up.

--

Normal POV

"It was the time we came to Japan and stayed here for 3 years. We always went to town to go shopping. And there is a pawnshop that we always passed by. Do you remember that pawnshop?" Lucy asked Ashley when they have our break. Ashley thinks of it first while twitching her index finger on her head

"Oh that's right I remember! He was that boy who is always staring at the amulet."

"Exactly. Every week we went to the town to look around and we always see him outside the pawnshop. He will just look at it but didn't even bother to buy it. That man is no other than Natsu Dragneel."

"But what happened to him? He seems normal when we saw him at the town and also when I saw him at the park. I mean why he has to be in a nerd get up in school, that's just ridiculous."

"Yeah but that's what makes him interesting. The time I went here in Fiorre Academy I didn't recognized him at first but when I returned home and think of something to put in my book at I am making for Mama, he came into my mind and remember that he was that guy that we are always watching. I decided to make him the character on my book, because he is the one that caught my attention the most, to make my book. Even though Natsu is a nerd at school, and a brutal person at home, he is a kind and great person. He takes care of his brothers, his friends and helps everyone who is in need. More like a superhero. Natsu-senpai is the one who taught me that sometimes looks can be deceiving. It doesn't matter if you're a nerd, popular, unpopular, average student, or even a foreign to be someone, who can achieve everything you want to be. I want to be a writer and I'm going to be one. And Natsu-senpai is my inspiration to achieve that dream." Lucy said to Ashley while expressing her feeling towards Natsu

After hearing Lucy's feeling towards Natsu, she finds out that he is really special to her. Because Lucy hasn't expresses her feelings towards a person like that before. Ashley feels that Lucy really miss that guy and she can forgive him after all that he did to her twin sister.

"When I remember who he is, I came back to that pawnshop to see if the amulet is still there, at it is still in display at the shop. I decided to buy it for him instead. It seems that amulet is really special to him."

"So did you give it to him yet?"

"I still haven't given it to him. I decided that I should give it to him together with the book. But I guess I can't give it to him yet." Lucy said with head down. You can see sadness written in her face. The feeling of abandonment and sadness is what Lucy felt every time he remembers Natsu.

"Have you finished your book?" Ashley asked

"Yeah. I did but I don't think I should give it to him yet until-"

"Yosh I've decided!" Ashley stands up and interrupted Lucy

"Decided what?" Lucy said looking up to her

"You two are going to reconcile whether you want it or not."

"But-"

"hep hep hep. I'm the older sister and you are going to do what I said."

"You are only early by 3 minutes remember?"

"Who is the nee-chan here?"

"You." Lucy said being defeated in the argument

"Good, now you will do what I tell you."

--

To be continued...