Chapter 63: Natsu's Confession

Natsu's POV

I went home after that and went to my room. I read again the sticky notes that are inserted in the novel books.

"I love this novel please read it. PS. I love you idiot. Please come to the park at 6 pm. I'll wait for you."

"I love this scene. PS. I'm going to wait for you at the bench in front of the swing at the park."

"If you get to read this please come to the park. I'll wait there from 6-7 pm. PS. I love you senpai! ^_^"

"Natsu. Please come okay? PS. Do you know that I love you?"

"Hey. This is the scene where he said that he finally understand his feelings. PS. I am the one who gave you those letters."

"I'm sorry if I didn't tell you that it was from me."

"6 pm at the park. I'll wait."

I'm such a coward. I wish I've said it to her that so many times. I can't believe I made her wait.

My tears are falling from my eyes as I keep reading similar notes on the novels.

So she is the one that gave me those letters and I keep on ignoring it.

That's why they call me dense. Yeah I am.

Okay, my fears are gone and I am really going to tell her tomorrow how I really feel for her.

—-

Next day~

"Lucy!" I yelled as I open the door of their classroom just after the school bell rings for lunch.

Juvia, Lisanna, the twins and Ashley are encircling her in her seat beside the window where she is sitted when I first came here to see her.

"Natsu-san?" Juvia said

"Come here." I said and grab her wrist and drag her out the room

"Hey wait—"

"Please don't say anything just don't say anything yet please." I said and she just does as I say

I brought her behind the school building as Ashley instructed me yesterday.

I let go of her and just look straight into her eyes. I take a deep breath first.

"What is—"

"Please let me speak first before you say anything okay." I said

"Lucy, I'm sorry okay. For making you wait at the park for a week.  I am really sorry for making you wait even though it's very cold. I know you always wait because it's you. I know that if you said something even if it a crazy thing to do, you will still do it. Why didn't you tell me that you are the one who is sending those letters? But still thank you for giving an effort for a guy like me.

There is something that is holding me back on saying my true feelings for you. And it is acceptance. I don't know what I'm going to do if you don't accept how I feel for you. I feel scared that I'm gonna lose you if I confess to you.

I know the gang especially Ashley helped me a lot just to say my feelings for you but still I didn't take the chances. I just take them for granted.