Chapter 36: Gift

I remember it clearly when I interview Gray during my research on Natsu-senpai.

"Gray! Gray! Wait!" I said running towards him, he is walking at the field alone

"Huh? Lucy, what is it?" he said turning back

I catch my breath first and hold my memo and pencil. "You know Natsu-senpai really well right? Can you give me something special or extraordinary about him?"

"Extraordinary?! I don't think he have one. Hahahaha"

"Gray, come on I'm serious here. Anything will do!"

"Uh, if you say extraordinary and special I can only think of one thing." I lean towards him not close enough but I'm really curious what it is.

"Natsu...didn't fall in love with someone yet." Eh! That surprised me!

"Really?!"

"hahahaha yeah that guy only thinks of studying and everything is nothing to him. I think that's all I can say hahaha."

"Thank you Gray, it helps a lot!"

--

{It's my birthday today and I invited everyone, including Natsu-senpai.

"Happy Birthday Lucy!" They all said when I blow my candles

We sing.

We play games.

We eat together.

We have fun all day.

Until we didn't realize that it's night already.

My friends leave their gifts for me at a certain corner in the room. But someone didn't give me any present.

Erza, Jellal, Lisanna and her siblings, the twins, Ashley, even the Womanizer group gave me present for my birthday, but Natsu-senpai didn't.

Until everyone went home, he didn't give me anything. That kinda makes me sad because his gift is what I'm expecting the most.

Its 10:00 pm already and we are cleaning up the mess we created. Ashley has so much fun with others today and she's already asleep.

I looked at my gifts and approach it. "Natsu-senpai didn't give me anything."

"I know he will -hime." Virgo said and went to the kitchen with the plates

What did she mean by that? My birthday is almost over and he already left. How will he give me anything?

"Ah!" My phone rings and I pick that up

[hello? This is Lucy?]

[Lucy. Can you go out for a minute?] Ah it's Natsu-senpai

[huh? Why?]

[I want to show you something.]

[o-okay] I said and hang up my phone and went outside.

When I opened the door it's snowing.

"Snow?"

"Lucy." Natsu-senpai is standing in front of our gate

"Natsu-senpai, didn't you go home already?" I said after I open the gate "Let's go inside its cold out here." I said

"I want to show you something."

"What is it?"

"This." He looks up, and my eyes widen. The snow suddenly turned into Sakura Blossoms. "It's pretty isn't it?"

"Uh!" I said and just look at the Sakura blossoms. It's beautiful, I'm so happy to see them.

"Is this your birthday gift for me?" I said as I look at him

"No. This." My eyes grew wider than when I saw the Sakura Blossoms. He suddenly grab my waist and hold my chin and k-kissed me!

It's like my strength faded when his lips touch to mine. And my heart is beating so fast. Why am I feeling like this? Is it because he kissed me? My eyes are wide open until he let go of me.

"Natsu-senpai why are you.." he just smile and walks away. "What was that?! Natsu-senpai K-k-k-k-kissed me!!!!!!" Ahhhh I think my head is going to blow up, my face is burning up and my heart is beating so fast.}

"AAAAAAAAHhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

"Huh? Eh? Eh? Eh? What was that?!"

--

To be continued...