Chapter 56: Visit

Natsu's POV

A week has passed and no progress in my relationship with Lucy and it became just more awkwards between us because someone formed a fanclub for us. I mean seriously who formed such a club? They are all so stupid to make such. Why don't they just keep out of people's lives and study to have their great future?

"Natsu are you ready?" Dad asked by the door of my room

"Yeah just a minute Dad." I said and combed my hair. We are going to the cemetery for Mom's death anniversary.

(Cemetery)

We prayed in Mom's grave. We tell her everything about what happened to us. We really miss her. We stayed there for half a day by now.

"Natsu." Dad called because they are going back home already

"I-I'm going to stay a bit longer Dad." I said

"Okay son, just don't stay out late."

"Okay Dad." I said and they all went to his car and Dad drive my brothers home

"Hi Mom! We are alone now. I just want us to be alone so that I can tell you everything great that happened to me this year.

You see I met a girl named Lucy Heartfilia. At first I was all shy around her because I am like that ever since you were taken to us.

I've decided to let her in my world. She change me, or more like returned me back to normal and how I used to be. The cheerful Natsu is back, and not just my personality but also my appearance.

She is also the reason why I have lots of thrust worthy friends now. It's just too bad because she came too late. I'm about to graduate next year, but I've had a lot of fun this year. I'm really glad that I accepted that new challenge.

And you know Mom what's more great this year? I've fallen in love for the first time, and that person that captures my heart is Lucy. I don't know what she feels about me and my friends are helping me to confess my feelings for her, especially her twin Ashley. But I am so pathetic that I can't get myself to say my feelings towards her.

But you know Mom, I am happy just being her by my side. I am happy that I can make her smile.

But I've taken them once. I'm such a terrible person Mom to take someone's smile for my selfish reason.

We are fine now but I still want her always by my side. Can you help me Mom?

That's right! Next week the Tsukisato Shrine will have a festival again. Do you remember when I am a child that I love going to festival with you Mom and with Dad and Romeo.

I love seeing the booths, the lights, and the fireworks that they display every midnight of the festival. I love watching them with all of you.

Ever since you died Mom, I never went to a festival again. I just can't stand it, whenever I am there I remember you and it just makes me feel lonely. We have many memories together during festivals, but this time is the first time again that I am going back to a festival with my friends.

I am really glad that they've agreed to come with me. Dad and my brothers are coming too. I just want to tell you to be with us that day. Watch over us and I am sure that will be the best festival I am going to have again in a long time."

I told everything to Mom and I said my goodbye to her grave and walk straight home. I pass by the park where I first saw Ashley beating up some thugs. I just caught myself smiling while remembering that.

*ring ring*

"Speaking of the devil." I said as I took my phone from my pocket. Ashley is calling me. I pick up.

"Hello?" I said

[Where are you Natsu? Are you still at the cemetery?] she said

"How did you know that I'm in the cemetery?"

[Your father told me. I went to your house. Where are you?]

"I'm at the park." I said

[Okay, I'll be there in a second.] she said and hang up

"What's wrong with her?" I walk into the bench and just sit there and wait for Ashley. I wonder what does she wants.

*beep! Beep!!!

"Wow she's fast!" I said and I stand up from the bench and went to her car

"Get in." she said

"Why?"

"I said get in!" she yelled

"O-Okay!" I said and went to the back seat

"I'm sorry about this senpai."

"Lucy? What's going on?" I said and I feel like I'm going to throw up. Ashley suddenly drive and she's running this car in a crazy speed.

"Use this." Lucy said and hand me a paper bag and she rubs my back

"I'm just going to borrow you for today. And you gonna need a make over." Ashley said

"M-Make over?"

"Yeah. Dad came back from America and he doesn't know that Ashley is leaving with me. We just sneak up to our house to find you." Lucy said

"Why did you need me? Uggghhh!!!" I said and throw up in the paper bag. Lucy handed me some napkins.

"You're smart right! And I need you to help me to talk to him. And you said that you want to help me right?" Ashley said

"I told her senpai that you want to help her. Well Nee-san and Papa didn't get in touch for years and she is nervous to face Papa. We just need your support because you are our closest friend." Lucy said

"Okay we're here." Ashley said and the car stopped. I get out of the car and Lucy handed me a bottle of water. I gargled and spit it on the paper bag and throw it at a near trash can

We went to the mall. "What are we going to do here?" I asked

"You are going to need a make over to look presentable." Ashley said

"Don't I look like one?" I said

"You just came into the cemetery right? You need to change when you face my father." Tch. So much formality, what kind of person is the twin's father by the way?

Never mind. I'm going to meet him later. I'm just going to find that out myself. Wait, I'm going to meet Lucy's Father?!!!!!! I think I am not ready for this? But I need to this is the only way I can help Ashley for what she has done to me. Keep it together Dragneel.

—-

To be continued...

Meeting her father so early....!!!(>^<)!!!

Vote and Comment minna-san~!

Ja ne~!

-satsuki-sama-