Chapter 74: Final

Another morning. I wake up as usual time. I did my daily routine then prepare to go to the Academy.

I grab my neatly ironed school uniform. This is the last day I'm going to wear this. I wear my polo and put on my tie. I wear also my slacks and my black coat, with the Academy's crest on the chest pocket. I cleaned my school and they are sparkling and shiny.

I fix my hair and make sure I have everything I need. My speech and Erza's speech. I put on my watch and some perfume before I go.

"Dad are you guys ready?" I said after I went down stairs

"You look good Natsu-nii." Romeo said

"Shall we go? We don't want to get late in your own graduation." Dad said

"Let's go! Are you ready Happy?"

"Yup!"

March 28, Finally our Graduation. The last day I will be in the Fiore Academy. This Academy gives me lots of memories, especially this school year. It's really special for me because of the Lucky 13. Now the Lucky 13 will split up. Only 6 of them will remain and that is the 2nd years. And we the third years will now leave this Academy.

I got mixed emotions today. Happiness, because finally all those hard work paid off. Sadness, because I won't be able to be with the Lucky 13 like before. Excitement because finally we are going to graduate. Nervousness and many more emotions build up inside me.

We arrived at the Academy. "We are going now." Dad said and they went in to the gymnasium where the Graduation Ceremony will be held.

"Okay Dad." I said and went to the field where the graduates will be group according to class.

I find Erza first to give her speech. I see her with the rest of the gang. "Guys!"

I called

"Natsu!!! You look handsome today!" Cana said

"You too look beautiful Cana. I think we all do." I said

"Congrats guys! Finally this is the day we all have been waiting for!" Erza said

"Oh!" we said as we throw our hand in the air after we pile them up on Erza's hand

"Erza here is your speech." I said and gave her last speech

"Thanks Natsu." She said and takes the paper

"Alright guys this is it! Form your lines!" Erza yelled and the whole batch straighten their lines

"Don't mess this last and only moment we have in our school. Do you understand?!" Erza said

"Hai!" We all said

The teachers gave the flowers in our crest and commanded us to march in our seats. When we enter the gymnasium, the underclassman, including our friends and Lucy are already standing in their seats as welcome to us.

We take our seats as the teacher said and all of us seated.

It's time for the president and the vice president of the school to give their speeches. After they have their speech, we all stand up and sing our School Song and the National Anthem together.

We take our seats after that and it's time for the Student Council to give their speeches. We all stand up as we are called and went up to stage with our speeches on hand.

Coming from the lowest position until the highest is the arrangement of SC speeches.

"....until we meet again. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of the SC family." Yukino said and bow her head and claps were what she receives.