Chapter seven

I woke up today next to Xander. I could stop watching him sleep. Am I not the luckiest girl in the world to have him in my life?  He looked so peaceful in his sleep, cliché right? I know but I cant help myself. I lifted my hand from his chest, I gently traced the outline of his face then his nose which slightly twitched at the touch of my fingers. then I moved to his lips that I stared at each movement my fingers made. I was concentrating on what I was doing, I didn't realize he had woken up until he gave my finger a small kiss. I gasped at been caught and looked into his eyes. the way he was looking at me had me fidgeting around. I was squeezing my legs cause I felt like if I didn't then he might think I peed myself, boy, the waterfalls was flowing down there. As if sensing that I was turned on, he put his arm around me and pulled me to him, he lowered his head to kiss me as his other hand slipped under me, rubbing my back until he was cupping my a$$. My hand slipped into his hair as we continued to make out. He pushed me onto my back and got on top while kissing me, he moved down to my neck, hands moved down his back until I reached his behind then moved slightly up into his t-shirt. This helped me start pulling his shirt off, he let go of my neck to take off my vest as well. He stared at my breasts for a minute before he lowered his mouth to coco and vanilla, who were standing at attention to be sucked on. His hand slipped into my panties and rubbed on my cl!t. I let out a moan at the feel of his finger searching for treasure in the hidden cave of wonder. He removed his fingers and removed my panties, lowered his head in between my legs. gosh!  if he continues like this I might be cumming real soon. I felt myself climbing higher and tried to stop him but he held me in place and continued to eat me out. I felt myself reach the peak and begin to free fall, calling out his name. I felt him move up as I was trying to catch my breath. 

"hey" he softly said. I opened my eyes and stared into his eyes. I didn't say a word, I just pulled him in for a kiss. He broke the kiss and got up. He moved where his pants were and took out his wallet which had a condom in it, I guess. yep! He moved back to bed as he opened the foil. Only then did I notice his member. My eyes widened at the size, he was definitely packing. He rolled the protection on his member and got into bed. 

"are you ready?" I nodded.

He put the tip at my opening and gently slid into the cookie jar. I flinched slightly. He pushed himself all in and stilled. He gave me a moment to adjust to his size then he began to move. It was so good he had me cumming in no time but continued. I think I came about three times before he realized himself. He rolled off me and laid on his back as we both caught our breath.

We spent the whole weekend together. He got to meet June, though she made it clear that she didn't like him, she tolerated him for my sake.

 He got to meet June, though she made it clear that she didn't like him, she tolerated him for my sake

It was the last holiday before graduation, we were heading to our homes. I was excited to have one more semester to go and hello corporate world. So much has happened these past three to four years. Can't say I haven't learnt anything cause I have. June and I have remained close through out these years. We moved out of the dorms into an apartment in our third year. She  started dating Jack not to long after that weekend I had a misunderstanding with Xander. 

Miguel came to visit a couple of times, he graduated a year early. That boy has brains, I tell you, but, he took up extra courses and also took up a job at his university engineering department for some extra credit and there you have it. I was so happy for him, I  know his going far. I actually cant wait to see him and catch up. We have gotten closer with time but, I know he still hates the idea of his cousin and I dating.

Speaking of boyfriends, we are still together, shocker I know.  However, he has been acting strange for a few months. I am telling myself that its exam pressure but I don't know. I could be wrong.

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️
Hey readers
It's a short chapter but hope you enjoy.
Love Jean 💕