HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

Important notice!!! Happy father's day to all amazing fathers out there!! We love you and are proud of all the men out there who have taken up the role of a father. You people make it seem like the easiest think in the world but we know you face your challenges. Continue the amazing thing of been amazing dads. We love you and are proud of all of you ♥
On this day I would love to just spread awareness to something that has also affected my family. On the 2nd of September, 2020, my life was changed in a way. My father who I still see as my hero, suffered a stroke.
What is a stroke? I will give just a brief description of what this is.
Stroke (Cerebro-vascular Accident or CVA) is a major cause of death and disability, particularly in the elderly. The causes are vascular, due to a narrowing or blockage of a neck or brain artery, or rupture of a brain Aneurysm or Vascular Malformation.
There are frequently no symptoms until a significant event occurs.
What causes it?

Men and women 40 – 50 years or older, if there are 3 or more of the following risk factors:

Positive Family History of brain (cerebral) aneyrysms.

Smoker or previous significant smoking history.

High Blood Pressure.

High Cholesterol.

Diabetes.

Overweight.

Excess alcohol intake.

Sedentary and inactive lifestyle.

Now out of these causes, what applies to my father is: he's in his early 60s, and high blood pressure. For all of it I've never seen him inactive. I think I can say he was more active than I can ever be, stopped taking alcohol many years ago and not overweight.
I decided to write this on fathers day as a way on showing my father I still love him and even as we go through therapy and helping to atleast get back to a point he's able to do things on his own and show love to my mother who has been by his side. And to also let anyone out there going through the same thing that the love and strength you show is appreciated and like any bad think people go through you are not alone.
Please get checked as well as your loved ones.
Love Jean 💕