chapter thirty-eight

Mya's pov

"Miguel... "
He grabbed my face and kissed me. I froze for a few seconds. He pulled back abit while giving my lips small kisses and nibbling on my bottom lip.

"kiss me" he whispered as his hands moved to my waist. He pulled me closer and kissed me again.

This time I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. After sometime, I unwrapped my arms from his neck.

"Miguel" I called out his name as he kissed down my neck. I didn't want him to stop but I knew we needed to talk.

"mmm-mmm"

"we need to talk." he pulled away from my neck and looked into my eyes.

"I know but not now. There is something I need to do first. Come with me."

"what about the party?"

"it's over. The bride and groom left before I came out here. If you are about to ask about Kayla then I will let you know that she is with your parents and I'm sure they are on their way home. So will you come with me."

I took his hand as he lead me back to where the party was held. He was right, most people had already gone home. Only a few that still wanted  to party. As I was looking around, my eyes locked with Xander who smiled and gave me an okay sign with his hand. I smiled at him and waved.

He just kept pulling me till we reached his car. He opened the passenger door for me and I got in without asking questions.  When he got into the car, he pulled me and gave me a kiss that left me in need for air.  He then started driving to the unknown destination. As we kept on moving, I realized he was taking me to the lake house our families owned. Our parents had decided to purchase a piece of land by the lake and all three families built a house there. We used to go there alot as kids. But the house was built in such a way that we all had bedrooms here. Believe it or not three bedrooms were built as master bedrooms for the parents.

My door opened. "we are here."
I got out. "I haven't been here in so long."

"ya same here. I figured we could have some privacy here."

"would you like a drink?" he asked me.

"yes please. A glass of wine will be fine." I was so nervous. I knew this moment could either mend us or break us for good. He came back with my glass and a glass of whiskey for himself.  I took the glass from him and too a sip.

"Miguel, we should talk." he set his glass down and faced me.

"okay. I'm listening."

"well the last time we spoke, you told me that it was too late. Then I dunno how much of my conversation with Xander you heard. But the most confusing part is we kissed. I know it took me so long to realize that I want you but I can't be the reason you cheat on Pat."

He looked at me, like staring into my eyes if not my soul. "are you done?"

Is he serious right now? "what is that all you can say after all I just said?" I got up irritated. I was just going to sleep and once we parted tomorrow be done for good.

I didn't get far and he grabbed my hand. "where do you think you are going?"

"to bed. You are taking this as a joke and I can't Miguel. I can't have someone else play with my heart." he moved closer.

"you are jumping into conclusions before you hear me out. But I will let it go this time because I am tired of this cat and mouse game. So please sit and let's talk because I have better things than talking to prove." I moved back to the chair and sat down. "firstly, I kissed you because I wanted to. You can't come between Pat and I because we broke up. She's a lovely lady but we were not meant for each other. My heart is with another. I heard everything that you said to Xander. All I can say is I am a fool to think that it is too late."

He moved closer to me. "you said your heart belongs to another. " at this point he pulled so that I was straddling him.

"ya I did." his hand was behind my head slowly pulling me to him as the other was on my back.

"who would that be?" I asked as he began kissing my neck.

"do you really need to ask?" I hummed yes. "well she's sitting on top of me right now and she disturbing my concentration right now."

"is... "

"no more talking for now." he smashed his lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around him and deepened the kiss. At this moment I felt relieved, happy that it wasn't too late and I just wanted to have him now.

I don't know how he managed to navigate us to the bedroom with me in his arms and our lips locked. All I know is we reached a bedroom and he was kicking the shut.
He lay me on the bed and got on top of me. I was so horny that all I could think about was he was taking too much time. He gave my lips a few kisses then started kissing my neck. As he started going lower, he pulled my dress below my boobs. He pulled back for a bit to look at them.
"you are beautiful" he said and lowed his mouth to one of them. He was sucking and biting them while playing and pinching the other. He was already giving me so much pleasure and all I could do is moan his name. Once he was done with one, he paid the same attention to the other one.

"Miguel" I moaned.

"patience beautiful. I want to take my time."

He pulled the dress down and left kisses along the way. He pulled back and took the whole dress off together with my underwear. He took sometime to look at me again before parting my legs. He started with small kisses on my toes then continued to the part that was soaking wet at this moment. Just when he was about to reach my cave, he stopped and start from my toes with the other leg. He did this a few times, I knew he was teasing but I was getting frustrated. So I grabbed him by the hair and pulled him towards my face as I looked straight into his eyes.

"if you don't stop teasing, I will leave you here with your boner, pleasure myself with you watching and let you deal with your self." he was smiling the whole time I was giving him my little speech.

"yes ma'am" he said still smiling and down. This time he didn't waste time, we went straight for the kill. And boy was I seeing stars by the time I reached my peak the third time. I felt like I was going crazy. It had been so long since I had sex. I can say it was before I had Kayla.

I heard him make some movements and looked at him as he stripped. When he was completely naked I started to admire his body while biting my lip.

"enjoying the view?"

I shyly looked away from him. He climbed on top of me. "hey. Are ready for this cause I'm not letting you go after this."

"ya. Protection?"

"while you were busy acting shy, I strapped up into one."

I looked between us and saw he indeed had a condom on.

"I didn't... Ahhhh"  he didn't let me finish my sentence as he thrust into me. He started out slow until we found a rhythm that worked for the both of us.

At some point, I lost count of how many times or rounds we were at it. All I know is we feel asleep tangled up and too tired to move or go at it again.

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️
Hey readers,
I'm so sorry for the late update. Just been busy with school as I'm trying to catch since I'm suppose to make a trip.
How was the chapter? Do you think they will last or will something happen?
Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow.
Love Jean 💕