ABOUT THE BOOK

Hi readers,
Want to thank you for choosing this book. It's my second book on wattpad and may not be too good at writing but am trying my best with it.
This is my second book and I hope you enjoy. Thank you for the support. All characters, places, and well most of the things are imagined and if you can relate then it's a coincidence. I will be restarting this book, the same plot just need to change a few things before the story goes on
Enjoy.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

What do you do if you have been in love with your bestfriend for as long as you can remember. Well that's what happened to Mya Matthews, she has been in love with one of her best friends Alexander Mendez. But one day he tells her his getting married. Can she handle seeing him tied down to another woman when she knows she will never love another man. Can she start a new life without him? When she leaves without telling anyone, what happens to the people she leaves behind. Years later she meets the love of her life, one she never thought could be the guy she would find comfort in.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Hi readers,
I'm going to try and update as often as possible. I'm currently trying to edit my other story "his ex wife" please check it out as well. So will try to write this one quicker than the first book. Please don't forget to follow, comment,vote and share. And feel free to correct were errors are made.
Love ririfenty ❤