Chapter thirty-one

Miguel's pov

So much has happened and it's been a journey. When I managed to convince Myself to come back home, I was the happiest person because that would give me sometime with her. Unfortunately for me, so much happened back home.  Then we kissed, that kissed would have led to other things if May didn't come home.
Flashback
She asked me what I wanted to drink while she tried to reach the glasses on the top shelf. All I could see was her a$$ moving. Mya has an amazing but after having Kayla her hips are wider, the A$$ is huge, beautiful and to be honest I have days I want to give it a spank while others I want to use it to hold and move her close to feel what she puts me through.
When she was next to me I couldn't help myself but pull her in for a kiss. I angled her head by tilting it to the side slightly. Once my lips were on hers, I moved my hand to her beautiful behind and squeezed. This caused her to gasp, allowing my tongue to slip into her mouth as I stood from my stool and I gently parted her legs then positioned myself in between. I heard her moan and wrap her arms around my neck and she too deepened the kiss. As I could tell she was enjoying the kiss I quickly held her thighs and pulled her to me so the she could feel Kong down there trying to find his treasure. I knew she felt my erection when she moaned and kind gasped at the same time. I also knew she was far gone in the kiss when she rubbed herself and I had to hold her hips in place because I didn't know how much I could hold on.
"Mya!.. " I quickly moved away and saw may. "ohhh"
I just said my byes and walked out without looking at anyone. I got to the car and looked down only to see a wet patch right where Mya's hoohah was.
Oh damn! It's going to be a long night!
End of flashback

Oh boy! Down boy! Just thinking about it, is getting me hard. The thing is I've always had feelings for her but, I was the guy she never saw. I used to dream of a time, I would tell her how I felt and she could feel the same. But the universe had other plans for me. I remember it like it was yesterday, when she first broke my heart.
Flashback
"just tell her how you feel" my cousin Faith said. I was related to her from my moms side.
"but what if she says no?"
"then move on"
We were talking on phone and I told her about Mya. This was a time when she had been bullied alot by Bailey. So I decided to go for it.
Later that day, I had just finished getting dressed when my door opened.
"hey!you can knock you know."
She gave me a blank look. "Miguel we are best friends and still do sleepovers, I've seen it all."
"not all of it" I said in a low voice.
"what?"
"nothing" I was nervous beyond control.
"so don't you find it weird that Bailey has been avoiding me?"
"really? That's really odd. But just be happy." what she didn't know was that I had caught Bailey doing the nasty with one of Xander's friends. Which used to my advantage. I told her that I had recorded her and would not only show Xander but post it on social media. I would never do that to someone but she didn't know that. In return, she had to leave Mya alone. Then there is the fool that I call my cousin.
Growing up we were close but I hated how he was turning out. He wanted to be the bad boy and also allowed shit to happen to Mya.
"hey!"I felt a pillow hit my head.
"I was talking to myself here."
"sorry but you could be nicer in getting my attention. What were you saying?"
"I was saying, I guess the saying is true. People fall in love with their bully."
"what are you talking about?"
"you know how I always say I have a crash on someone?"
I knew what she was about to say and I felt my heart drop.
"well I've always had a crush on Xander and hear he broke up with Bailey. So maybe now he will see me."
I just kept thinking how he has been treating her and I was about to tell her.
"anyway, where are you going? Date? With who? Do I know her?"
"oh no! But maybe you would like her. She's the most beautiful girl I know and she doesn't even know it."
"so it's a date!" she said exited and bouncing up and down. "can't wait to meet her! I wish Xander could say that about me!"
I am saying it about you but you can't see it. I thought to myself.
"I have to finish getting ready."
"oh ya.... Tell me how it goes" she got up and left excited and saying she couldn't wait to meet the girl.
I picked up my phone and called Faith back.
End of flashback.

I remember sitting in my room all weekend sulking. Then she went through her make over the following week as we graduated. I thought she was beautiful without makeup and the makeup brought all those features out, the dress brought the curves out and as a hormonal teen, let's say that night she made me lose control of Kong.
I told myself that it was just a crash and she would see me one day. Even when she talked about him I looked at her like she was my world and family started to notice as my cousin Summer and Mya's sister May started to make fun of me.
As time went on, she started acting strange and looked sad. I couldn't figure out what the problem was. Then one night,i did.

Flashback
Everyone was excited because the three of us got accepted to college. Mya was sad again, I thought it was cause we didn't  get to the same college. We had talked about going to the same college  and applied together. I hoped the distance would be good for mini crash as I didn't have the heart to tell her, I found him balls deep in some girl at a party last night. I don't know why I am the one who keeps finding people in those situations.
When she left during the dinner, I was in the kitchen so I didn't see her leave. I knew where she could have gone. I was grabbing my coat when someone touched my hand.
"oh hey May."
"let her go. She's too damn to see it."
"what are you talking about?"
"you both are like my younger siblings and someone will get hurt. Please, let go for now." she walked away, leaving me confused. I looked around and everyone seemed busy.
I walked to the park and as I was almost at the bench, I heard shouting. I quickened my pace but came to a stop when I saw who she was with. Then she said, "when are we going to tell the family we are together?"
All this time, she had been lying to my face. This was why she looked sad. He gave her some pathetic answer, even a baby would call bulls**t on it but sweet girl didn't. Then she went on to say she hoped there got accepted to the day college. What!
After he left her there, I don't remember walking out of my spot and waited for her to turn around. And that led to a shouting match. I was dying to know one thing.
"did you send the application to the college?" the look she gave me said it all.
I knew she never sent it and she chose him again.
End of flashback.

I was a mess after that. I got to college and dated so many girls to forget her. And the young still believed she wasn't sleeping with him. I remember I was dating this really nice girl at the time and I hated myself for not loving her because she really showed me love and care. Most of my relationships ended because I was told my heart belonged to another. And I knew it was Mya.
One night, my girlfriend came over to my room. We ordered pizza, and watched movies. When it was time to go to bed, I knew what she wanted but I had told myself one girl would be my first. And since we were at a good place. She told me things weren't too good between them and she wanted to end it cause another girl picked up. I thought it was my chance to show her I could treat her better.
When my girlfriend got into bed, I told myself I would respect her. She had other plans. We started to make out, I tried to keep it pg but she tried to kiss my neck, to touch me and everytime it got heated I pushed her away. When she put her hand on Kong, she pulled away looked into my eyes. I saw so much hurt in her eyes that it broke me. I knew I had to fix things.
"don't you find me attractive?"
"I do."
"then what am I suppose to think? I've been touching you and throwing myself at you but, you are not even aroused."
"I'm sorry" she moved away from me, gave me her back when she laid down.  Me on the other hand couldn't sleep. I heard her cry at night and that made me feel like a bad person. I turned and pulled her in my arms as she cried. I woke up alone in the morning and knew she left me. At that point I knew, I had to do something. I booked a flight to pay Mya a visit.

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️
Hey readers,
Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thought you could have a brief insight of how things had gone for him in the past. It's a long chapter so have to break it down into parts. What do you think happened during his visit?
Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow.
Love Jean 💕