chapter thirty-two

Miguel's pov

I was so excited to see her and just surprise her. Her university was so beautiful and bigger than the one I attended. I think I would be getting lost a few times too many if I came here. I was trying to figure out where to go when I spotted a familiar face. It was Mya coming out of a building with two people, a guy and a girl. They seemed to be having a serious conversation from the expressions I was seeing. I decided to follow them so I could approach Mya when close enough.
As I walked behind them, I kept having this talk with myself about how I was going to tell her how I felt.
We approached a little dinner and I was close enough to tell her I was near but stopped at the last minute. I heard what she was saying.
"June, maybe he just doesn't like people in his business but he loves me"
I heard someone groan. "Mya, answer this okay."
I assume Mya nodded her head or something cause I heard her friend continue.
"did you have sex with him?" I sat straight waiting to hear what she would say. "did you?"
I heard a faint "ya" and my heart broke. All this time I was trying to do right by her but she was living her life.
"and when he left, how did you feel?"
At this point I just pulled my cap down and put the hoodie on as I stood and left the place.
I guess I came for answers and I got them. It wasn't what I expected but I mean I knew she couldn't fall for me. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and read the message.
Mya: hey
I stared at the text for a long time as I didn't know if I should be mad at her or not.
Me: hey
Mya: how are you doing?
Me: I'm good. You?
Mya: I dunno. I feel a bit low but I can't put a finger on it.
I was so mad at her right now. Firstly, as the friendzoned or familyzoned friend, she reaches out to me when boytoy messes up and secondly she lies to me like it was just one of those days you are sad but dunno why. What if she reached out to me every time he made her feel like shit and like a good puppy I went running to make her feel better. Know what I can't deal with this right now.
Me: I'm sorry to hear that. Hey, I have to go. Got a bunch of assignments I need to complete. Will text you as soon as I get some time.
A part of me wanted to be there for her and a part of me was too mad to care. If she always reached out when he messed up then that's just cold. And what got me madder was that I was the one cleaning up the mess yet she couldn't even see it.
                       ~~~~~~~~~~
The moment I got back on campus, I let my legs guide me. One thing I liked about the rooms is each person had their own privacy.
I knocked continuously on the door until it was opened.
"Miguel?" she looked shocked. "do you realize how late it is and I thought I told-"
This girl could run her mouth. I grabbed her head and crushed her lips to mine. I knew I wasn't gentle but I needed this. When I felt her relax in my arms, I moved her into the room without breaking the kiss and pushed the door shut with my foot. She put her hands on my chest and gently pushed me away.
"what's going on? You didn't want me the other night. "
"I want you now. I'm sorry about that night."
"but " I didn't let her finish as I crushed my lips to hers and moved my hands down her body until I reached her thighs. I lifted her and had her wrap her legs around me, my hands went to her butt to keep her steady as well as close enough.  I walked us to her bed and gently laid her down as I continued kissing her. I broke the kiss, I started kissing her neck as I started to pull her nightie up, exposing her panties. I looked up at her for permission and when she granted it, I crushed my lips back to hers. My hands went to her waistband, slowly slipping my hand into her panties... She let out a soft moan the moment my finger rubbed her cl!t. I continued to rub it ,applying enough pressure though not too much, I had managed to slip a finger in her and I was focusing on her tits, sucking and biting on them. She was beginning to moan loudly and I could feel  about to cum. I continued my sweet torture on her and silenced her by kissing her when she came. I quickly got up and took off the rest of my clothes, I seem to have lost some but can't remember who took what off and the order they came off. I grabbed a condom from my wallet and got back on the bed. I parted her legs and slid into her slowly.
For the two hours, we pleasured each other and I lost count of how many times I got her screaming.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
You know the funny thing is even though I continued dating my girlfriend, a part of me always stack with Mya. As time went on I guess I just put a shield around me to not allow her to hurt me. Here I am years later, putting myself at risk again. This time no Xander but she seems to be able to still hurt me.
Watching her friend walk down the aisle and seeing the love between them is something I have always wanted. But seeing the girl I am willing to give all for just avoid me. I have strong feelings for her and I love her daughter with everything in me but I dunno how long I can keep hurting myself like this.

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️
Hey readers,
I'm so sorry for going silent. Been so caught up with school and family events  that I've barely had time to write. This semester has started out stressful and I won't have specific days to post but will do so randomly. Hope I can finish this story soon.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think will happen next? What did you think on his past?
Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow.
Love Jean 💕