Chapter fourteen

So this chapter will be alittle from the previous chapters. It will be a general pov cause I can't write different chapters based on similar events. I hope you enjoy!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Dear mom and dad,
I know my decision will come as a shock but I need to do this for myself. I will try to let you know when I am somewhere safe.
I just want you to know that it's not your fault mom and that I love you both so much. Let Stephen know that I love him and I hope I'm the big sister he can be proud of. Please don't hate me for my choice and don't let this break the family we have with everyone.
Please give the letters I've left to the people whose names are written on the envelope.
Love Mya.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Mya's mom sat reading the letter her daughter had left her by the dressing table. It didn't explain as to why she decided to leave. Beside her and her husbands letter, was one addressed to May, Stephen, Miguel and June. She wanted to read the other letters so bad,wondering if they had an explanation as to why she made this decision. She was already dealing with the news that her other daughter was keeping secrets and it wasn't sitting well with her that none of her daughters would confide in her or their father. Was she really a bad mother?
Mya's dad was so sad that his baby girl chose to leave instead of coming to him. The last few days have been hard on him. Finding out that his other daughter had once been pregnant and decided to get rid of the child didn't sit well with him. He wanted to go after the man who had gotten her pregnant but she refused to tell them who he was. Them finding out had caused alot of tension between his girls. It's like these kids chose to cause them pain but he knew it wasn't their intention. He called for May, Stephen and Miguel to join them in the living room. His wife sat beside him.
"where is Mya?" Stephen asked.
The two parents looked at each other sadly and he could tell his wife was about to break down again.
"that's why we called you guys."
"uncle-" I cut him off.
"the past few weeks have been hard on everyone. Harder for us because we got to find out there was a secret relationship that led to pregnancy, we lost the baby and our other daughter was also once in those shoes but none of them could come to us."
"but dad how am I part of this?"
"oh don't get me started on you." I gave him an angry look. "you think we don't know you've been skipping class with your bestfriends? That's for another day." he looked at me shocked but I continued.
"Mya has gone-"
"what! What do you mean?gone?" Miguel asked.
"we don't know where she has gone to but she just left this note." I gave him the note she left us which he passed on to the others when he was done.
"I don't understand" he said.
"we don't too" when they were all done reading, I said. "she left you guys these letters. You can choose to them to yourselves or feel free to talk to us." I handed each of them their letters. I sat back and put my hand around my wife as she cried.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜Stephen's letter:Hey baby brother, Lol I know for a fact that you hate it when I call you that but you are my baby brother

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Stephen's letter:
Hey baby brother,
Lol I know for a fact that you hate it when I call you that but you are my baby brother. I know I have not been the best sister these past weeks and I am sorry. I am sorry that you had to see people at their worst, it's not what I want for you.
Please don't hate me for choosing to leave. I hope one day, when I am back you get to tell me about that girl you took out last week for ice cream. Oh don't be shocked I know about the little crush. I am glad you got dad to be there. He needs to know his the best dad and tell mom she's the best too.
I love you so much and I'm also doing this so you can be proud of me as your sister. Can't wait to see how big you will be when I get back.
Love Mya.

A tear dropped from his eyes as Stephen read his letter. He had always been close to Mya.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
May's letter :
Dear May,
I hope you can forgive me for everything. Putting you in trouble and the drama I came back with. I know I had promised to never tell anyone but they heard it from me.
You were right you know. I shouldn't drag everyone down. But I admit, I don't know how right now. The best I could do is walk away. I hope we can start afresh when I get back.
Love Mya.

May felt guilty. She felt this way because she felt she had driven her sister away. The day their parents found out she had kept the secret from them tore them apart. The only people who knew were Mya, Summer, and Miguel.
After the shouting from her parents. She went on and said some hurtful things to her sister, which she thought was her reason for her leaving. She could only hope that she was safe.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Miguel's letter:
Miguel,
I know you are mad at me right now and I am sorry. I wanted you to know that you are worlds greatest best friend and any girl who wins your heart will be the luckiest person on earth. I know my decision to go won't be taken well by most especially you.
I had to go and figure out what's next for me. I will try to let you know that I am safe. You stood by me when I thought my world was closing in. Thank you so much.
Take care of everything and everyone for me, I know they will need you more now than ever.
Love Mya.
✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️
Dear readers,
I hope this chapter was enjoyable enough for you. I know it's a lot to take in as well.
Comment what you think will happen next.
Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow.
Love Jean 💕