chapter nine

The joy! Sounds of laughter, cheering, clapping! Graduates threw their caps in the air to conclude the ceremony

The joy! Sounds of laughter, cheering, clapping! Graduates threw their caps in the air to conclude the ceremony. Parents stood clapping and others taking pictures of the proud moment. June turned to hug me before running off to meet her family as I did mine.
"mom!" my turned as I spotted them. Mom and dad had come for my graduation. My sister had to stay back with my brother but,  was okay with it cause we still hadn't spoken that much since my last visit.
I hugged my parents tightly.
"we are proud of you Mya" my dad said as we pulled away.
"thanks dad"
"so where is this friend of yours?"
"she went to look for her family, I'm sure we can meet by the car park."
As we moved to the car park, I spotted June with her family.
"mom, dad this is June."
"oh hello dear. We've heard alot about you."
"nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Matthews"
"oh stop it! You can call us by our names or aunt and uncle.." my dad responded with a smile.
"oh this is my sister,jessie,her husband Jack and my boyfriend Josh."
After the introductions were done, we all headed to the restaurant for lunch. I had so much fun as everyone got along. Jessie and my parents even planned to have the families meet up for a trip or something. After lunch it was time for the byes cause I was heading back home with my parents. June and Josh were going to start off going back with Jessie and after some time they were to spend time with his family. I was so happy for them, they seemed to be serious.
The next day we started off to go home. I checked my phone and no messages from my so called boyfriend. I thought of the last talk I had with June and Josh a few nights before graduation.
Flashback:
"is your boyfriend coming for the graduation?" Josh asked me.
"no, his not."
"why not?" June asked this time.
"he's stack at work.you know he had a job back at school and after his graduation, he had to work the remaining period."
I saw the two exchange a look.
"what? I saw that look."
June spoke first, "Mya,you may not want to hear this but think about it. Talk to your sister, this has gone on for so long. I don't buy that bullsh*t about his school job or whatever, we all had jobs but put in notice months before graduation. Okay fine that's his excuse for not coming to yours. What's his excuse for refusing you to go to his? For still not telling his family about you guys? For fucksake, you grew up together! What terrible reaction would the families have? Aren't your parents like best friends or something? What-"
"babe" Josh stopped her. She just huffed and puffed, clearly annoyed.
"Mya, the point June is trying to give is: no argument over a boy is worth destroying the bond with your sister. I'm an only child and I always wish I had a sibling to fight and make up with. Fight and still know I can run to them, at least I have cousins for that. It doesn't make sense that his still looking for 'the right' time. When will that be? You've been together for years. From what I know, we guys love to show off, it's also a way of letting others know I gat the girl. He should want to show you off, spoil you, treat you like his queen. Instead, he fights you when you bring up telling your family, hides your existence in his life, not even his friends know you. From a guy's perspective, his not for you."
"what-"
"don't you dare say what if we are wrong! you are a beautiful girl and so far he has only used you for sex and at that on his terms not yours."
I just looked down, lost for word.
"do me a favor." Josh said and when I nodded, he continued, "when you go back home, ask him if you can talk. Tell him to him to choose, it's either you are done or he starts to treat you right. By right, I mean with respect, stop putting you down, show you off to atleast some and it's time your family knew about you guys. And stop allowing him to treat you like trash. Please, we just care and love you. If he still wants to continue with how things are, break up with him and call us. We can have a trip to forget boys and trash talk them." June and I laughed.
"you are a boy" June said in between her giggles 
"hey! At that point it will be just us the girls." he flipped his hair to the back in a diva way. End of flashback.

"do you need anything as we refuel?"
"ya dad. I think I will get some snacks and use the bath room."
He then gave me some money and told me what they wanted from the store. As I was in the store, my phone pinged.
Miguel 💓: congrats on your graduation! Sorry I couldn't make it but I'm heading back home today and when you get back we can do anything fun of your choice my treat 🤗
Me: thank you so much. I will definitely hold you to that. It's on.
Miguel 💓: I think I will regret saying that. See you soon.

I put the phone away and returned to the car with the supplies. Once on the road,  I started thinking about the last visit Xander paid me.
Flashback : "I'm outside" I cut the call as I opened the door.
"hey" I said shyly
"hey" he moved closer and gave me a kiss. "can I come in"
We moved into my room, I had already started packing my things cause graduation was close.
"I finally graduated." he said.
"okay"
"you can't still be mad." I said nothing. "Mya, come on. I told you why you couldn't come."
"sure. Okay."
"I'm sorry. I'm just not ready to tell them but I will."
"ya. I will still be a secret."
"we talked about this. You have to trust me. Why do you always do this? You-"
"stop it. If you here to tell me that. I trust you,now you can go."
"Mya, I'm sorry. I'm not here to fight. I came to make it up to you." he moved closer and hugged me from behind. He started kissing my neck.
"I hate that you can't be seen in public with me"
"I'm sorry" as he was gently kissing behind my ear. How can I be mad at him. He turned me around and kissed me as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.
  He moved to the bed and  laid me down slowly. He moved to my neck as I ran my hands through his hair. He pulled back,to off my top, kissed my cleveage while taking off my bra. I was a hot mess, I didn't know why my body easily reacts to him. He gently pushed me to the bed and immediately put my nipple in his mouth as his other hand pinches the other one. I let out a sound of pleasure. I started pulling at his shirt cause I wanted to feel his skin on mine.
Once the shirt was off, he got up and took the rest of his clothes off. It still amazed me to see his member saluting the troops. I guess he noticed me staring, he gently stroked himself. I knew my cheeks were bright pink at that little show. He got back to the bed and took off my shorts and underwear, he spread my legs with his legs as he gave me a swift kiss on my lips. I could feel him on my stomach, I have no idea where my bravery came from. I slipped my hand between us and took him in my hand, I heard him hum in appreciation. I stroked him for a few minutes till he stopped me and started kissing down my body. When he reached my tummy, he paused and took my foot and put it on his shoulder. He then kissed my toe heading to my cookie but before he reached where I wanted him he stopped and started the other foot. I swear I was a hot mess and continuously moaning. He got to the cave and decides to tease me. I had enough, I grabbed his hair and pushed him down there. He chuckled and started to lick. And boy did he lick me down. I felt myself climbing until I was falling. He didnt give me a chance to recover from my high and pushed himself in me.
End of flashback.
We spent the whole week together and was it filled with days and nights like that. I pulled out my phone.
Xander ♥ : hey, we need to talk.
I waited for a text back but got none.          
The beauty about starting off really early during long journeys is you reach at good time.
"we need to get your brother real quick at Xander's. Your sister had some errands." my mom said. When we got there, mom said I had to come too to say hello. Since the families knew each other and they knew we would pass through, we didn't have to know. The house was silent and we knew they were in the backyard. As I stepped on the porch I saw my parents frozen but with a look of excitement on my moms face. I followed to what they were looking at. My.heart.dropped.
"...you are my world and I'm nothing without you. Will you marry me?"
She was already jumpy from excitement and I could see the little bump on her stomach. "yes! Yes! Yes!"
I lost grip of my phone as I looked at him. Once I heard my phone hit the floor, he turned and looked at me.
"Mya"

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️
Hey readers,
I hope you enjoyed the chapter. And the drama begins. Tell me what you think will happen next.
Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow.
Love Jean 💕