Chapter 20- Simple As That

A steady beeping was coming from a machine, causing Ally to slowly awake from a sleep she was deep within. “Ow,” she whispered under her breath. She looked down realizing there were IV’s in her veins with flowing clear liquid inside of them. She looked around realizing she was once again, in the hospital.  She heard footsteps coming towards her and looked up, seeing Cavan’s face. “Hi Ally,” he said softly. Ally smiled a weak smile, “Hi Cavan.” She opened her mouth to continue on the conversation until she heard loud footsteps and the shuffling of jackets. “OH MY GOD ALLY BROOKE HERNANDEZ YOU ARE LUCKY I DON’T JUST STRANGLE YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW. YOU BETTER BE THANKING JESUS THAT YOU ARE IN A HOSPITAL OR MMMM GIRL YOU WOULD BE IN FOR IT!!!” she heard Dinah shout. Ally laughed. “Calm down, Dinah! What are you doing here?” she asked innocently. Dinah sighed. “I’m here with Lauren, Camila, and Normani! But I came up right away because OF COURSE Camila wanted to stop and get some Doritos on her way up here. Anyway, Cavan called me and told me you were in the hospital! Ally this isn’t okay. You keep giving me heart attacks girl! I can’t even fathom something happening to you! This isn’t healthy! This is the second time in two weeks!” Dinah said loosing breath from running up the steps and down the hallway. She plopped her purse and jacket down on the side table and took a seat next to Cavan next to Ally’s bed. Ally giggled. “I’m fine, Dinah! Really, I’m fine!” Ally said convincingly. “Yeah, fine my ass,” Dinah said. A loud bang sounded as the room’s door slammed against the wall. Lauren, Camila, and Normani were all trying to push through the entrance at the same time as Lauren shouted, “WE’RE HERE!” Camila crunched loudly on her chips. “Sorry Ally. Hope you understand,” Camila said. “I’m sure she doesn’t Camz,” Lauren said under her breath. “I’m just always hungry okay!” she said defensively back to Lauren. Lauren laughed. Camila lightly hit her and Lauren did it right back to her. The girls stopped and looked each other in the eyes and laughed. Normani stepped in between them. “ANYWAY! How are you feeling Ally? Are you doing okay?” Normani asked caringly. The three girls sat their stuff down on top of Dinah’s and sat in the extra seats next to Ally’s bed. The friends talked for hours until finally Cavan checked the time. “Wow! It’s already five o’clock. I better go. I’ll be back here to check on you tomorrow Ally. I think that’s when they said you were getting released,” Cavan said. “Isn’t tomorrow a school day?” Ally asked. “Yes. But you are more important than school Ally. You know I’d do anything for you,” Cavan said with a light smile. “I’ll see you tomorrow,” he added. He gently pressed his lips to the top of her forehead and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. “Oh. My. God,” Lauren said. Ally laughed. “What??” Ally asked. Normani, Camila, Dinah, and Lauren all exchanged glances. “Uhm. Ally are you blind or something? He’s SO perfect!” Camila said excited. “I know. Oh my gosh! He’s SO in to you! It’s adorable!” added Normani. The rest of the girls agreed in unison. Ally laughed and rolled her eyes. “Ladies. You know I’m not into him like that! We are only friends. Don’t get too carried away now,” Ally said. “Ally, I don’t see why you wouldn’t go for him. He’s so perfect. He would clearly do ANYTHING for you. You can not only see it but you can almost feel it too,” Dinah said. “Okay! I know. He told me in the car that he thinks he’s in love with me but I already told him I didn’t feel the same. Simple as that,” Ally answered. “If you don’t take him, someone else will Ally. He’s too good of a guy to be messed with. Just be careful because you know how some girls can be. Especially Sarah!” Lauren said, rolling her eyes at the last part. “I mean don’t get me wrong, Sarah is such a sweet heart but, gosh she can be such a bitch,” Lauren said. Camila put her hand up. “Preach it sister,” she said. Lauren and Camila laughed again. “I know that he is really a great guy, I’m just in love with Harry. I don’t care that Harry doesn’t know who I am right now. I know he’ll remember me. They said he would regain his memory any time now. I mean they haven’t released him from the hospital yet but as soon as they do I know he will start to remember me. I’m not going to give up on him because I know he wouldn’t give up on me,” Ally said with extra emotion. “Ally. We totally understand where you are coming from. I’m dating this great guy named Arin and we have been together for about six months now. I went through a similar thing, but it turned out Arin was the right guy for me because he genuinely cared about me. I’m not saying Harry doesn’t care for you or that he doesn’t love you, but you can just see it in Cavan’s eyes. He is totally falling for you and it’s so cute,” Normani said. “I know guys! I know what you are saying I just can’t change the way I feel. You don’t know Harry like I do. He’s so sweet, caring and protective. I love him and he loves me. I mean I haven’t told him I love him yet, but I know as soon as he gets his memory back I will. Cavan is my friend and nothing more. I love him as a friend, that’s all,” Ally responded. The girls sighed in unison. “Okay honey. You go with your gut. We will support you no matter what!” Dinah added in. The rest of the girls nodded and agreed with Dinah. “But we better get going! Hopefully you get out of here tomorrow and we will see you at school on Wednesday!” Dinah said. The four girls got up and collected there things as they all hugged Ally goodbye. Ally flopped her head back down on the pillow as soon as the girls left and sighed. She put her face in her hands and shook her head. Who was right for her? Maybe the girls were right? Should she give Cavan a chance? Ally shook her head again. What was she even thinking? She loved Harry. Simple as that.

OKAY YEAH THAT'S CHAPTER 20 WOOOO. i hope you liked it children. i will actually be POSTING A THIRD CHAPTER THIS WEEK. plz hold the applause i kno i kno. anyway yes i will be posting a third chapter. i hope you liked this weeks and I LOVE YOU GUYS. if you ever wanna talk to me you can tweet me at @FiveHarmonies or you can message me on tumblr: five-harmonies.tumblr.com OR (yes i know i have so many accounts) on ask.fm/FiveHarmonies ok thx love you all bye