Chapter 11- When One Door Closes Another Opens

Ally quickly pushed Harry away and ran towards Cavan. He began to turn away as he saw her nearing him. "CAVAN WAIT," Ally yelled frantically. Cavan turned around with moist eyes. "Cavan, what're you doing out here?" Ally asked. "I came to apologize, but clearly you don't care," he said sharply. Ally was dumbfounded. "Cavan, lets get this straight. You told me to move on. You said you already had moved on and that's what I am doing. It makes no sense for you to be mad at me," Ally added. Cavan didn't know what to say, so he walked away. Harry jogged towards Ally, "What was that all about?" "WHO EVEN KNOWS?! That's what I'm talking about so much drama," Ally huffed. A faint smile crossed Harry's face, "So are we still on for our study date tonight?" Ally smiled faintly and turned toward him, "Oh, so it's a date now? Wow really picking up your game here Styles," she said playfully and nudged him. Harry pecked her on the cheek, "I'll meet you at the courtyard after school." Ally closed her eyes and smiled, finally happy.

~

The rest of the day went quickly and before she knew it, Ally was walking towards the courtyard - well light jogging would be more like it. She was so excited to see Harry again, she really did like him. And for once she felt as if there would be no drama with him, besides what had happened with Cavan. Ally saw Harry up ahead and waved. She trotted over towards him and he greeted her with a soft kiss. He wrapped his arm around her and they started walking towards the parking lot. "So how was your day babe?" Harry asked. "It seemed to drag on because I was just looking forward to seeing you," she said cutely. Harry winked at her as they reached his car. He opened the door for her and walked over to the drivers seat. The drive wasn't very long and as they pulled up to Harry's home, Ally was nervous. This was her real chance to start over; especially with boys- and she was more than ready. They both got out of the car and Ally realized she was shaking. Harry and Ally walked up to the house and he unlocked the door as they stepped inside. "Well here we are!" Harry said. "It's really nice! Quite cozy!" she said boisterously. They walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch. Harry scooted closer and wrapped his arm around Ally. She turned and looked at him as they began to kiss. Ally pulled away, "What is this? Tutoring in kissing?" she teased him. "Well, what can I say? You need all the practice you can get!" Harry said playfully. Harry reached towards Ally's shirt and began to unbutton it. Ally pulled away once more, "You know, I do know how to undress myself," she said. "Yeah, I just do it so much better," He whispered into her neck. His soft lips ran down Ally's neck sending shivers up and down her body. Ally let out a slight moan and then felt her face turn red for doing so. Harry laughed and began to suck on her neck. Ally laughed and picked Harry's face up and began to kiss him back. Harry took his shirt off revealing his six pack. "Are you real?" Ally asked jokingly. Harry laughed loudly and began to kiss Ally harder, laying her down on the couch. Harry was about to remove Ally's shirt completly when they heard a quiet footstep. "OH MY GOD HARRY EW!" A girls voice shouted. Harry pushed himself off of Ally and looked up realizing it was his older sister Gemma. "Gemma what're you doing home? Shouldn't you be at university? And why the hell are you saying ew? You are 20 years old," Harry said harshly. "Cause you are my little brother and I don't wanna see that. Put a shirt on fatty," she said. "Anyway I'm home cause we have a short break for who knows what, so deal with it." The older girl walked out casually as if nothing had happened. "God, sorry she's so annyoing," Harry said. Ally laughed, slightly embarrassed. "It's not a problem." Ally buttoned her shirt back up as Harry threw his shirt over his head. "Well I guess we better get studying!" Ally said smiling. And she couldn't stop smiling, because she was finally happy.

YAYAYAYAYAY OKAY YEAH THAT'S CHAPTER 11. i hope you guys don't mind that i added Harry Styles as a character. so yeah! i hope you liked and yeah okay. THANK YOU FOR READING!! and i will be posting chapter 12 really soon! keep reading and i love you guys!! :)