Chapter 8- Yesterday a Foe, Today a Friend

Ally woke up five minutes before her alarm once again. She sighed and reached for her phone. Nothing. Kolin hadn't even checked to ask why she never showed. Screw him. He didn't deserve a girl like her anyway. She liked Cavan. And she liked him a lot. Ally sluggishly got ready for the morning and heard a beeping outside. Maybe it was her mom trying to surprise her by not making her take the bus. She hurried downstaris because she knew her mom hated when she was late. Ally closed the door tightly behind her and turned around, only to see Cavan standing right in front of her. He quickly pecked her lips and took her to his car. Ally laughed, "What's all this?" "Well, I thought I'd surprise you! A beautiful girl like you can't be taking the bus now can she?" The way he said it was just so charming. He was perfect. His looks, his personality, everything. Ally got into the car and before she knew it they were at school. The day seemed to go a lot faster than the first. She realized she hadn't seen Dinah in days; her "love" life always seemed to get in the way. Ally remembered she had skipped six out of eight periods yesterday, and almost fainted. Ally rushed to her third period, only to see Camila staring at her once again. The teacher stood up, "Okay. Now yesterday I said I would be giving everyone assigned seats so here we go." The teacher began to call off names and of course, she was next to Camila. She cautiously made her way towards Camila. She sat down and edged her bag off of her shoulder. She felt Camila's eyes on her. Ally turned her head and she said what was on her mind. She didn't even think before the words came out of her mouth, "Can I help you with something? Take a picture. It'll last longer." She couldn't believe the words came out of her mouth so sharply. Camila laughed, slightly offended, "No. Geez. I was about to introduce myself but-" "Oh shut it. I already know who you are. You're Camila. The boyfriend stealer? The heartbreaker? Yeah I've heard of you honey so save it." Ally said. She had never been this mad before, and frankly she didn't know why she was. She just couldn't fathom someone being mean to Cavan. "Well Ally. I know who you are as well. The undeciding, obsessive girlfriend, WHO IS BIPOLAR." Camila said a little to loudly. Ally couldn't believe they were getting into a fight during their World Cultures class. "Well Camila. I don't know where you heard that from, but I'm single. Maybe you should get your facts straight," Ally said. "Well Ally, you're new here so I don't know where you are hearing this either!" Ally heard the hurt in Camila's voice and suddenly realized how mean she was being. "Look, Camila, I'm sorry. You're right. That was really out of line. I shouldn't judge you. I don't even know you. Let's just start over, okay? I'm Ally." Camila laughed a little and shook Ally's hand, "And I'm Camila." The bell buzzed, signaling it was time for third period. Wow. Those forty-five minutes surely went by quickly. Ally quickly made her way to room 645 three floors up. She couldn't be late for this class or she would get detention for sure. Ally almost reached the door when she slammed into someone; causing her books to fly everywhere. "OW. Watch it!" She heard herself say. She heard a laugh she recognized and looked up, expecting it to be Cavan. To her surpirse, it was Kolin; of course.