Chapter 32- Mine

Camila's POV

My eyes quickly darted around my living room as I impatiently waited for Lauren to show up. I tapped my foot and looked around the room, anticipating the rhythmic knock Lauren had when she knocked on my door. What felt like an hour later, Lauren finally arrived. I dashed over to the door, turning the knob. I immediately wrapped my arms around her small shoulders and engulfed that alluring aroma that she presented. "You smell great!" I said into her hair. I felt her gentle laugh as she hugged me back. "Thanks! So what do you want to do today?" She asked. I removed myself from the hug and looked at her electric eyes. "Eat. Tumblr. Sleep. Repeat." I said half-heartedly. "Well sounds good to me!" She said with a giggle. "I was thinking we could just hang out watch some movies and what not." I answered. I watched as Lauren casually walked over to the couch as I grabbed a single blanket and threw it over our bodies. I clicked on the TV as I felt her eyes staring at my profile. I slowly turned my head to meet her gaze. "What?" I asked, feeling my cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "You're adorable." Lauren said with a laugh. We both laughed together as the movie seemed to drown out in the background. That was the thing about Lauren. When she was around, I could be myself. She was the perfect friend. She was always there for me to talk to and when I needed a hug, her warm embrace was always there waiting. She picked up a chunk of my long, brown hair and twirled it around in her fingers, nonchalantly braiding small sections. I sighed in delight; happy I had found her.

Cavan's POV

I watched as the waves gently crashed onto the dampened sand and slowly pulled back into the ocean once again. I closed my eyes, listening to the light chatter around me. An acoustic guitar gently strummed near me as I swayed slowly to the melody. The warm breeze gently brushed passed my face, as I suddenly felt a pair of small hands wrap around my neck. I turned around seeing Ally's beautiful face staring down at mine. Light blush accented her cheekbones as her hair playfully blew in the wind. "Hey beautiful." I said. She giggled as she sat next to me on the blanket, facing the waves. "Hello handsome." She said, leaving a soft kiss on my cheek. "You look great." I said honestly. She wore a white maxi dress that adorned her top half, perfectly curving over her chest. Her eyes had smudges of brown dancing over the lids, as mascara made her already long eyelashes reach her eyebrows. A light pink gloss shimmered slightly when she smiled as her hair held a yellow flower in it. She looked at me with a flattered smile as she softly caressed my lips with her own. "So back to the beach again?" She asked. "Yeah! It's a nice night. I thought it'd be relaxing." I answered. My eyes instantly caught hold of a red mark on her neck. "Oh my God." I heard myself say. I carefully stroked my thumb over the sore spot on her neck. "Is that from me?" I asked, already knowing the answer. She quickly ran her small hand in front of it, blocking me from its view. "Yeah. But-" She began. "I am so sorry Ally. I had no idea it would be that sore." I said, interrupting her. She placed a gentle touch on my cheek as she smiled at me. "Don't be sorry. It's like you've marked me. I'm yours now." She said, moving in closer to me. She rested her head gently on my shoulder as I placed my arm behind her, supporting our weight. "So what're we going to do?" She asked. At that, I swiftly stood up, peering down at her. I stuck my large hand out in front of her as she gave me a curious look but reluctantly took hold of it. In one swift jolt, I had my arms tightly behind her, holding just above her butt. She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck as we swayed to the strum of the guitar. I spun us around as she giggled, looking so beautiful. Her eyes rolled back as she playfully laughed at our dancing. Couples around us joined in as the beach filled with dancing and laughter. But it felt as if no one else was there. No one else mattered. It was just Ally. The sky was filled with an electric orange as blue and yellow streaked across it. The sun was just over the horizon, appearing as if it rested on the ocean. Her smile was spread fully across her face, her light brown eyes locking with mine. I dipped her down lightly as I watched her head bend back with her body. I carefully left a gentle kiss on the middle of her neck as she gave out a pleasured sigh. I picked her up carefully and watched her twirl more as her dress lifted just slightly. I pulled her in closer as her body fit perfectly within mine. I couldn't help but smile as I looked at her. No words were spoken; just laughter filled our dancing. Her sweet aroma caused my senses to tingle. I wanted her with me all the time because I loved just being in her presence. Her heart shaped lips called to mine silently, just begging to be kissed. I leaned in slowly toward her. Our foreheads touched as I gently rubbed my nose against hers. A small giggle emitted from her small body as she repeated the motion. I placed a peck on her glossy lips, tasting the bubblegum flavor immediately. I was quickly pulled back down, as she pressed her lips to mine once again. I felt her gentle hands pulling softly at my hair as I let out a small moan, loving when she played with my hair. Our lips were together for a while. I didn't care if anyone saw, because I wanted her touch and her presence. As the song ended we pulled away. I made contact with her light gaze as a smile appeared on her face. I took her hand as we made our way through the now crowded beach and back over to the large towel we had been seated on earlier. She carefully sat down, stretching her legs out in front of her as I did the same. I peered at her profile as she caught my gaze, looking back at me. "Ally?" I asked, clearing my throat. "Yeah?" She responded gently. "I have to ask you something." I stated. "You can ask me anything." She said, placing her small hand on top of mine. "Will you be my girlfriend? Officially?" I asked, nervous. A large grin appeared on her face, as her eyes seemed to smile with it. "Of course Cavan. I would love to yours." She answered. A small kiss was shared as her focus was drawn back to the waves. I placed my arm around her small, delicate shoulders as her body caved into mine. "I would love to be yours" the words constantly dancing through my mind caused me to smile. She was mine. Ally was mine.