Chapter 14- I'll Be There to Catch You

A smile spread across Ally’s face as she quietly said “Harry.” She calmly walked towards him but ended up tripping and falling into his arms. He caught here and lifted her chin gently placing a light kiss on her lips. She smiled a light smile, feeling a little guilt in her heart. She had to tell Harry about Cavan and she had tell him sooner than later. He walked over and pulled the chair out for her as they sat down. “So, what’s all this for?” she said. Harry quietly laughed, “To show how much I care for you,” he said sweetly as he smiled, showing his dimples. “You look beautiful Ally, really.” “Thanks, you look pretty good yourself,” she said flirtingly. Harry took her hand from across the table staring into her eyes. She couldn’t stay focused and let her eyes flick around quickly. Harry lifted his eyebrow, knowing something was up. “Ally, what’s wrong?” he asked. Ally was caught off guard and stuttered slightly, “Huh? Oh. Uh. N-nothing.” Harry looked at her seriously, “Ally, c’mon I know something is up, just spill.” Ally took in a deep breath preparing herself for his reaction. “Well, after I got home yesterday, Dinah was at my house and told me to stay away from you because of some Sarah girl and-“ Harry scoffed under his breath. Ally continued, “Anyway, I got a text from Cavan and he said he needed to talk to me so I decided to give him a chance to talk and we ended up kissing and I felt so guilty and I needed to have an escape. So, I took him out and we went to a club with fake IDs and I don’t know I just got a little tipsy and Cavan and I started kissing and he took me home cause I was drunk and then we laid in bed together and we started kissing and one thing led to another- BUT we did not sleep together okay? We did nothing but kiss,” Ally said rushed.

~

HARRY’S POV (POINT OF VIEW)

Harry stared blankly at Ally. He couldn’t believe he was hearing this. He was shocked. He knew he had to respond soon or she would know something was up. Harry opened his mouth but no words came out; he was speechless. “Harry. Please. Say something,” he heard Ally beg. She sounded as if she was far out in the distance, where he couldn’t reach her. What about all the surprises he had for her tonight? He was going to take them out on a boat ride at dusk. He was going to ask her to be his girlfriend officially. He was ready to tell Ally he had fallen head over heels for her. And now, it was all over. He felt his heart slowly begin to break and he felt his stomach drop. He opened his mouth once more, “I-I’m sorry Ally. I-I can’t be here right now,” he heard himself say, he didn’t recognize his own voice saying these words. He got up and pushed his chair in and began walking away. He listened as a chair dragged across the floor behind him as he heard Ally, “Harry please! It was a mistake. Please don’t do this. I was so looking forward to tonight! Harry, please!” She was pleading and he heard her voice crack several times. He turned around, angry now. “Well you’re the one who had to go and screw it all up, Ally,” he said coldly. Ally froze in place but Harry didn’t care and continued walking away.

~

Ally couldn’t believe it. Her worst fear had come true. She thought he would have a little sympathy for her especially since she had confessed it to him. She felt numb as she too began to walk out of the restaurant. Well there goes her happiness with Harry. Ally felt warm tears begin to stream down her cheek, but she didn’t care enough to wipe them away. She walked out not knowing how to get home because she didn’t drive herself here. She just walked. She heard several footsteps from behind her and quickly turned her head to look. It was a group of four guys headed towards her. She felt her heart skip a beat slightly nervous, but continued walking away faster. “HEY YOU!” she heard someone call from behind her. She didn’t bother to turn around and kept walking. “HEY! Hey pretty lady wait up!” Next thing she knew she was surrounded by the group of men. “Hey. You’re pretty sexy with that dress on, can’t imagine what you look like underneath,” the man said with the strong stench of alcohol on his breath. “Lets find out,” another one said as he grabbed her waist. “Get off me!” Ally yelled. More hands wrapped around her body as she felt someone untie the top of her dress. “HELP! HELP ME! HELP!” she was screaming as loud as she could until a man covered her mouth, as the other knocked her to the ground. She heard another set of footsteps coming towards her, realizing that this was probably the end for her. One of the men yelped as he fell to the ground holding his nose. The others quickly began to drop around them as she felt a hand help her up. She took it and stood up quickly trying to see who it was. It was to dark for who to see but she trusted the stranger anyway. They ran up to his car and she stopped trying to see who it was. She recognized his face immediately and sighed. Of course it was Cavan. She quickly got in the passenger side and slammed the door as he put his foot on the gas and they sped away. Ally looked over at him, “Cavan. Thank you so much. But I have a question. How did you know where I was?” He looked over at her briefly and turned back to the road, “I was going to tell you that I had a really good time the other night and went over to your house. There was a pink note lying on the steps and I picked it up and realized you were here. I was just about to leave but thank goodness I didn’t Ally, they would have killed you,” Cavan said. Ally sighed feeling more tears fall from her eyes. “Ally. I have something to tell you okay? And you may not want to hear it right now but I really need to get it off my chest cause it’s been bugging me.” Ally looked over at him, “Well? Spit it out,” she said a little roughly. “Ally. I- I- I think I’m in love with you.” Ally felt her heart drop.

 YAY. So that’s the end of chapter 14! Sorry it took me so long to post but thank you for reading! I hope you like it and I WILL be posting chapter 15 tomorrow! THANKS LOVE YOU ALL BYE