Chapter 17- Drunk Words Are Sober Thoughts

The next few days came and went for Ally. Things seemed to be going fairly smoothly with her newfound friends and her oh-so-romantic boyfriend Harry. Of course Cavan gave her glares in the hallway daily, but they were out of hurt so she understood. It was a Friday when Ally finally got the nerve to go speak to Cavan once again. She walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and his golden eyes met hers, “Hi Cavan!” she said happily. “Hi Ally,” he said dully. “Cavan, you’re not mad at me right? We’re still friends!” Ally said. Cavan looked at her, “Ally, I told you that I had feelings for you and you are okay with being friends?” he said. Ally looked at him confused, “Uhm. Of course! Just because that happened doesn’t mean I want you out of my life forever, Cavan. What would I do without you? We talk about everything together and I don’t want that to change you are still my best friend and I never want that to change,” Ally told him calmly. A smile grew across Cavan’s face; he leaned in and hugged her tightly. She inhaled immediately recognizing his unforgettable sent, and smiled to herself. She had missed Cavan. She turned and made her way to class; happy they had worked it out. She had next period with Harry.

~

“It sucks that I have to stare across the room at you everyday, like, why can’t Mrs. Hutcher just put us next to each other?” Harry said frustrated. Ally laughed, “Harry, c’mon now. It’s more fun making faces at each other!” Harry smiled cutely and put his arm around her as they walked down the hall. They got to Ally’s locker and Harry leaned against the others next to it. “So, Ally. There’s this party tonight at Sarah’s. And well, I know you two don’t really get along, but I want you to be my date and I really want you to go with me. So…. Will you?” Harry asked shyly. Ally sighed, “Only if you promise you won’t ditch me, because Harry just like you said, we don’t really like each other,” Ally said cautiously. Harry closed her locker slightly, “I promise,” he said sincerely as he leaned in and pecked her lips. “GET A ROOM!” she heard Lauren yell as her and Camila walked passed them arm-in-arm. Camila laughed gently and gave Ally a gentle pat on the shoulder, reassuring her that they were only kidding. Ally giggled cutely. “Cool. So, I’ll pick you up at 8,” Harry said walking to his next period.  Ally sighed, wondering what she was getting herself into.

~

Ally finished applying her mascara as she heard Harry’s car pull up. She quickly sprayed on her Chance by Chanel perfume and smiled to herself in the mirror. She was slightly nervous for tonight, but she knew Harry would be by her side. She made her way down the steps and out the door locking it behind her. Harry got out of the car to greet her, “You look nice babe!” he said with a cheeky smile. Although Ally was only wearing jeans and a slightly fancy top, Harry always found a way to compliment her. “You’re too kind,” she said flirtatiously in response. They quickly kissed and got into Harry’s car. It took about ten minutes to arrive to Sarah’s house and Ally took in a deep breath as Harry parked the car. He looked over at Ally and rested his hand on her leg, “Ally, it’s okay. I’m going to be with you the whole night,” he said reassuringly. Ally nodded in response and opened her car door. Harry met her on the other side and intertwined his fingers with hers, locking their hands. Ally immediately saw Lauren, Camila, Dinah, and Normani and dashed over to say hello. Harry walked alongside her, “Hey Al, I’m gonna grab us some drinks,” Harry said. Ally nodded. And waited for him to return.

~

After her third drink, Ally decided it would be best if she sat down. Harry flopped on the couch next to her still holding his red cup. He was already on his fifth drink and his speech was immensely slurred. Ally didn’t care though. She had finally relaxed and was having a good time just as Harry said she would. Everything had been going smoothly, no Cavan around. So, she didn’t have to worry about breaking his heart every time he saw her with Harry. Plus, Sarah hadn’t said one thing to her the whole night; most likely because she was with the girls. Harry leaned in and smashed his lips against Ally’s as they were sitting on the couch. It was a random kiss, but Ally enjoyed its intensity. Harry ran his hand up and down her leg and Ally felt dizzy. Each touch was more electrifying than normal. Ally felt the room spinning and kissed Harry harder, not caring who was watching. She was lost in the kiss until she heard someone call, “HEY YOU.” Harry and Ally broke away simultaneously looking for who had shouted. A large figure was coming towards them. Ally’s mouthed dropped open as she realized it was Kolin. He picked Harry up by the collar of his shirt and pointed a finger in his face, “You faggot. You’re not gonna come to my girl Sarah’s house to have a little PDA session with you slutty girlfriend over there.” Harry pushed him off of his body. “Don’t you dare talk about my girlfriend that way,” Harry shoved Kolin causing him to stumble backwards. “Oh. You don’t want me to make fun of your little hoe bag of a girlfriend?” Kolin said mockingly. “SHUT UP,” Harry yelled back. Kolin sneered, happy he had made Harry so upset. Ally had heard bad stories about Kolin when he was drunk. She had heard that he always felt tough and as if he could take on anyone no matter the size, and it typically worked. Ally stood up but quickly rested her hand on the arm of the couch, trying to maintain her balance. “Guys, cut it out,” she said in a slurred tone of voice. Harry shoved Kolin once more and Kolin moved in quickly and punched Harry in the temple. He immediately fell to the ground unconscious. Once Kolin realized he was on the ground, he began to kick and punch Harry as hard as he could. Ally heard a crack come from Harry’s nose, and Ally shrieked. Someone lifted Kolin off of Harry and Ally fell to her knees beside him. Her stomach had dropped and the room was still spinning. Ally shook Harry’s shoulders and yelled his name as loudly as she could. He was not responding. Blood was coming from his nose and his eye had already begun to swell. “SOMEONE CALL 911 NOW!” Ally pleaded. Her eyes fluttered as she felt herself fall to the ground. The room had stopped spinning and all the commotion around her seemed to almost mute. She slowly began to drift away, loosing consciousness beside Harry, as everything went black. 

WOO CHAPTER 17. Sorry it took so long to post this, but I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. From now on, I will be posting a chapter once a week. So I will be posting chapters every Friday just so you can know when to expect them. THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE I LEFT YOU ON A CLIFF HANGER LOL OK LOVE YOU ALL BYE