Chapter 21- Sin City

Ally sat up slowly as she saw the doctor walk into the room. “Good morning, Ally. We have finished all of your tests and you are clear to go. If you ever starve yourself like this again we will have to send you to rehab for anorexia. Got it?” the doctor said sternly. Ally nodded her head obediently. The doctor rested his hand on her knee, “Good, well someone’s here to pick you up,” said the doctor kindly. He walked out of the room as Cavan walked in. Ally smiled. “I told you I’d be here Allycat,” he said. Ally giggled. “I know! And I believed you. So what’re we doing first?” she asked curiously. “Well we absolutely have to get some food in you first! Hot dogs sound good?” Cavan asked. Ally sighed with delight. “Mmm. So good,” she said. Cavan grabbed her hand and intertwined his fingers within hers. “Cool. Let’s go!” he said excitedly.

~

Ally finished stuffing her face with the last bite of her hot dog. “Thank you so much Cavan. That was so good,” she said with delight. “Sure. Any time you want a wiener just call me,” Cavan said with a humorous smile. Ally lightly hit him and laughed along with him. “So, now what?” Ally asked. “It’s only twelve o’clock we have so much time!” she added. Cavan was quiet for a moment as he tried to think what they could do. “I got it!” he said a little too loudly. Ally raised one eyebrow. “Care to share it with me buddy,” she said. “Nope! Just come with me!” he responded, grabbing her hand once again.

~

“Cavan it’s been four hours! Where are we going?” Ally asked impatiently. “I know. I took a wrong turn and we just ran into some traffic! Calm down we’ll be there in no time!” Cavan said. Ally sighed, turning the radio on low. “Ah, here’s the exit,” Cavan said quietly, talking to himself. Cavan turned on to a large ramp causing them to make a deep right turn. Ten more minutes passed as Cavan finally got off of the highway and onto the main roads. Ally had been dozing off and quickly opened her eyes as she horns honking loudly from around her. She quickly sat up and looked out of the passenger side window. “Oh. My. God. Cavan. I just- I,” Ally couldn’t properly form a sentence as she realized where she was. Cavan laughed loudly, clearly pleased at how surprised Ally was. “WE ARE IN VEGAS CAVAN. LOS VEGAS. WE ARE IN A WHOLE DIFFERENT STATE CAVAN! I CAN’T BELIEVE WE ARE HERE!” Ally yelled in delight. Cavan continued to laugh. “I knew that your seventeenth birthday was in like four days so I thought this would be my present to you!” Cavan said happily. Cavan pulled the car over as Ally almost jumped out her seat as she hugged Cavan tightly. She tightly clasped her arms over his neck and pulled him in close. “OH MY GOD CAVAN THANK YOU!!!! THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! AH! OH MY GOSH THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!” Ally yelled. Ally sighed loudly, “Ah. I love you Cavan!” She said. Cavan laughed a sad laugh, wishing the last part was true and patted her on the back. “Anything for you Ally,” he said, trying to sound as if the last words she said hadn’t affected him. They both pulled away and Ally smiled widely. “So. What are we going to do first, Mr. Cavan Bradly?” Ally asked with a giggle. 

HI. Yeah that's CHAPTER 21!!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND THAT IT SURPRISED YOU OK I AM FULL OF SURPRISES. Anyway, this is in fact the third chapter i have posted this week and who knows maybe you'll get a fourth one??? BUT THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING YOU HAVE HELPED ME REACH MY GOAL AND BEYOND. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY. And as always you can tweet me at @FiveHarmonies or talk to me on tumblr at five-harmonies.tumblr.com OR finally you can ask me stuff on ask.fm/FiveHarmonies (I know i'm really creative with usernames) OKAY LOVE YOU ALL BYE.