Chapter 7- Boyfriend?

Ally suddenly felt dizzy. Was this some kind of joke to him? Playing around with her feelings like that? Didn't he profess his love to her two days ago? The bell buzzed signaling it was time to move to second period. Cavan looked at Ally, "Errm... you okay there Ally?" "Cavan. This is so bad. I have to tell you something," Ally looked seriously at Cavan. "Uhm okay. What class do you have right now?" "I have Bio. How about you?" "I have Pre Calculus!" Cavan looked around, lost in thought, "How about we get out of here? Ya know, just cut a couple of classes, it's the first day, they probably won't even notice that we are gone." "Well I mean, why not? You only have one chance to  mess up right? And that's your teenage years I guess," Ally said aloud, clearly trying to talk herself into it. Why wouldn't she? She was about to with the biggest liar she new forty-five minutes ago when Kolin had asked her. "Alright, cool. I know a place we can go." Cavan grabbed Ally by the hand leading her beside him. Ally was about to protest, remembering the fact that she hadn't told Cavan she was supposdly "dating" Kolin. Ally intertwined her fingers within his and followed beside him. Cavan led them up a staircase in the oldest part of the high school. They climbed up three flights as he shoved open a door and light bled through. He mounted himself up the final step and pulled Ally up with him. "Well here we are," he said. Ally looked around. They were on the roof of their school. The school was very large for a high school, in fact, it was six floors not including the basement. From where they stood, they could see all of the local beach and pool. The weather was perfect and they both sat down dangling their feet over the edge. "Okay, so what's up? What was that important thing you wanted to tell me?" Cavan said. Ally met his gaze. She told him everything; except that they were still dating. "Whoa. Ally, I'm so sorry. That's very typical of him," he said apologetically. "Yeah. But it's okay. What's the story with you and Camila?" Ally asked curiously. "Well... I was head over heels for her. She was everything I had ever wanted. Perfect in every way, looks, personality, everything. And I guess, she also fell for Kolin's tricks." Cavan sighed and looked out in the distance. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Ally put her hand over his, "What're you doing? Put those away now, Cavan." Cavan looked at her playfully with his golden eyes. "Haha, sorry. It's a bad habit of mine. I've been trying to quit forever now but it just hasn't worked out." Cavan looked at Ally, and she couldn't take her eyes off of him. He looked at her innocently, "You're beautiful, Ally." Ally felt her heart skip a beat and felt as if butterflies were flying in her stomach. Why was she feeling this way? She has a boyfriend! But, they were clearly going to be over as soon as she saw him. She stared at Cavan and looked up at her. He put his face closer to hers, but their lips didn't touch. He slowly leaned in and gently placed his soft lips onto hers. It was a gentle kiss and it felt special and meaningful. Ally realized; she had never felt this way when she kissed Kolin. And she didn't want to stop kissing Cavan. 

OKAY YEAH THAT'S CHAPTER SEVEN. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND CHAPTER 8 IS UP NOW!